50% up to $250

• Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      Great promotion, will definitely take advantage of it regardless what the answer is to my question.

so what I wanted to know is : can you deposit $250, receive the bonus, then cash out?

I'm a micro player and I currently have more then enough BI for my current stakes, I don't need to put in $250 in my account but I do want to take advantage of a bonus.

So does anyone know if you can just cash out right after?
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Slurpee,

Similar thread containing your answer

You can withdraw as soon as you deposit.

But you cannot withdraw funds before to fuel that deposit or else you will not be allowed to deposit using a code.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      i just tried it, and to protect against fraud, they told me to wait 48 hours, before i can cash out after my last deposit
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      i just tried it, and to protect against fraud, they told me to wait 48 hours, before i can cash out after my last deposit
      Yes, forgot about this. :facepalm: :facepalm:

That applies to every deposit. Once the two days have passed you will then be able to withdraw your funds.

Thanks for that phantom.
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      Oh, thats awesome. will it be going all the way through may this promotion?
      definitely want to take advantage of the bonus but just paid my bills so won't be able to for the next week or two.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Slurpee
      Oh, thats awesome. will it be going all the way through may this promotion?
      definitely want to take advantage of the bonus but just paid my bills so won't be able to for the next week or two.
      Please Note: All deposits must be made before 23:59 ET on May 3. You will have 30 days from the time of your qualifying deposit to clear your bonus. Any bonus that has not been cleared after that time will be lost. This offer is limited to one deposit per player. If you have any questions about the reload bonus or how to fund your account, please contact support@pokerstars.com.

According to their website you have until 5am GMT on Friday morning to deposit for your reload bonus.