FR Cashgame Software

• chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Hi, besides HEM2 or PT4 I was wondering is there any other software recommended for full ring cash games at lower stakes and also ZOOM on Pstars.

I have heard of ICM trainer and equilab as well as some other softwares, I haven't really looked into any of these as I know many are directed towards tournament play so would be of no use. However, is there any suggestions for cash game software?

Thanks in advance
  • 6 replies
    • qMantas
      qMantas
      Bronze
      Hi, if you think mass multitabling FR like 16+ tables I recommend to you TableNinja it's really worth it because you save a lot of time and it helps you to play faster by not run out of time. GL.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi chrispokergod

What kind of software are you looking for? HEM2 and PT3/4 are tracking software, equilab is a equity calculator. Are you looking for all the software that could help you improving your FR game?

Like you said HEM2 and PT4 are useful. ICM is more of a tournament thing, but equilab isn't. Equilab really can help you to improve your game!

Take a look at our Poker tools and you'll find some more software that will help you to improve your game. Of course there is more software around but I think these are the most important once.

RasTweet
    • mrbeer9999
      mrbeer9999
      Basic
      I hear HEM2 is buggy as hell. I use HEM1 without problems, that said it took them too damn long to support Zoom but whatever.
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      I am sorta after a software which brings up on the table I am playing at the various pot odds and equity during the hand. Rather than me having to work this out :D

I'm guessing there is something out there for cash game full ring for this?
    • mrbeer9999
      mrbeer9999
      Basic
      Originally posted by chrispokergod
      I am sorta after a software which brings up on the table I am playing at the various pot odds and equity during the hand. Rather than me having to work this out :D

I'm guessing there is something out there for cash game full ring for this?
      I think that's not allowed under most sites' TOS.

You can use Pokerstove or similar tools to calculate this kind of thing, good luck being able to type in the details quick enough if you're playing more than 1 table though.
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Ah ok. So what does Equilab offer?