Write blog they said...it will help you they said...(MTT + MTT SnGs)

• MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Hi guys

Finally build up my roll, so I decided to launch blog here. OK quick intro:

After I busted my $50 starting capital on Full Tilt, I decided I won't give up, so I deposited $36 on FTP (I didn't have more) and played STTs, then switched to MTTs and MTT SnGs, couple lucky hits...not much

the $2k one was feeling and pure luck if you ask me :D

Then FTP closed (fortunately cashed out like $1700 two weeks before closure), so I moved to Stars and almost died with all the unlucky rivers (rigged obv :f_biggrin: ) so I switched back to STTs and then I tried almost everything and it always went well for a while, but then downswing and stuff....really weird period of my "career", didn't know what I wanted to play... MTTs and MTT SnGs started to prevail in this and finally this week I won $5 turbo for $1600...

Obv cashed out something and now with almost $900 now I can happily play MTTs and MTT SnGs (mostly 180 turbos). I like safe BRM so for now I will play the 2.5 180s + MTTs up to $11 (well $11 only for sunday storm + maybe bigger $11 on sundays, otherwise MTTs around $5).

I am not using any software now, but I definitely want in the future :) My first goal is to be able to cashout dollars and buy new laptop/PC and then some software (hopefully at the same time)

See you at the tables :f_love:

btw I would post Sharkscope graphs, but the FTP one does not contain the biggest hit (don't know why :f_mad: ) + I already searched 5 times today :D

Threadsaver:

Wanna know what time is it? Best clock ever:
      http://files.msurma.net/wykop/1120247/zegarek.php
  • 8 replies
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Time for Sharkscope graphs and stats:

All games:

SnG only:

Scheduled only:

I said I would play 180s, but I switched to 18 man turbos, and so far I am up $300 on the $7s and if I won't catch some swing in the next 30 games I have a solid chance in Battle of the Planets (high orbit).

One of my biggest problems was low volume (I am lazy) but I am working on that so my motivation right now is to achieve Goldstar in this month.

:f_cool:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Wow, how had I missed this blog?

What games are you aiming to play when shooting for Gold Star?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

+1

Good luck with your blog, looking forward to seeing more from you :)
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze

$7 18 man turbos

I completed first High Orbit in Venus division last night...unfortunately last 20 games were disastrous(break even) so my final score is 1393 which is not good enough for top 40 (right now I am 25th). No big deal..., but after 75 games I had 1210 so it looked like I should make at least 1500.

I think I will concentrate only on playing and the Battle of Plantes will just be nice suprise if I make it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikesekCZE

$7 18 man turbos

I completed first High Orbit in Venus division last night...unfortunately last 20 games were disastrous(break even) so my final score is 1393 which is not good enough for top 40 (right now I am 25th). No big deal..., but after 75 games I had 1210 so it looked like I should make at least 1500.

I think I will concentrate only on playing and the Battle of Plantes will just be nice suprise if I make it.
      Yeah, I remember concentrating too much on BOTP and not on my SNG games which obviously ended in total failure :facepalm:

Definitely treat is as a bonus :)

How are the 18 man turbos? Reg fest or?
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      How are the 18 man turbos? Reg fest or?
      Well I am not sure what is considered as reg fested, but so far it feels like there are still enough fish.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      As long as there's plenty of fish compared to regs and you can tableselect without getting the same 15 people in every 18man, I consider it a success!

I'd probably wish for at most 3-4 regs per 18man with proper selection, but stars is a bit tougher to work with in my experience :(
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Hi, time for a little update. :)

MTT:

Couple deep runs this weeks...the biggest was yesterday when I finished 14th in $5.4 KO turbo after I pushed 33 (had 10 BB) on the BB when chipleader (20BB) raised from the button...he had aces.

SnG:

I think it was last sunday when I made a really bad decision...to play "couple" hyper turbo 2x shoootout sattelites to sunday milion.....lost around $150 here with the sickest run ever...then tilted for a while in the 18 mans, that was a bad day.... since that I am kinda break even, but I didn't put much volume in...

It's sunday and that means MTT tonight :)