no money on my FULL TILT account

• HardMode
      HardMode
      Global
      theminna, 11.05.2008 11:31

Dear HardMode,

we've checked your ID today and everything is ok. You should get the money within 48 hours.

Best regards,
      theminna

This is the message I received from you, I think 48 hours are passed.I still have no money on my FULL TILT account. What is going on?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello HardMode,

It looks like there was a problem with the validation of your Full Tilt account, and the transfer of your funds. Please wait for our support to answer your ticket.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • HardMode
      HardMode
      Global
      what problem my validation ID on Full Tilt account was ok on start,and checked after 1 day. Whatis going on? Support not answer me almost 48 hour ago!!!
    • eMBoii
      eMBoii
      Bronze
      yeah me too..im approved already and recieved an email saying that my starting capital has arrived but when i check my FULL TILT account there wasnt any money in it..i wonder whats going on?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HardMode
      what problem my validation ID on Full Tilt account was ok on start,and checked after 1 day. Whatis going on? Support not answer me almost 48 hour ago!!!
      Hello HardMode,

There seemed to have been a problem with the transfer, and the account had to be reinitialized. Sorry for the delay. Not quite sure what the problem was exactly, but it could have been of technical nature.

@eMBoii: There is sometimes a delay between sending of the Email and arrival of the money. Just be patient please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD