Stats

• TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Link broken - removed by EmanuelC16

I am not really that good with this stats, so..

Any opinion is well taken, thx
  • 8 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi TurnitAce,

Unfortunately, the stats report from PokerTracker 3 is rather incomplete compared to a HEM Leakbuster Positional report.

I don't use PT3, is there any way to get positional stats out?

From what I can see here you go to showdown very often (35%), that is too high and given your normal W$SD I think you play some value hands too passively.

The rest look OK but you don't have Unopened PFR, 3bet, 4bet, cbet, fold to cbet for each position. That's where you can find spots to improve your game in stats usually.

Regards,
      Manu.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      you have any idea where i can find those stats in PT3?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      you have any idea where i can find those stats in PT3?
      Nope... I tried looking through a trial version of PT3 but couldn't find them... :(

Maybe you have them in your HUD pop-up.. PT3 is rarely used nowadays so I have no idea..

LE: OK found them.. button was too small! :D

In the positions tab you have a wrench on the top right.. click there and add the stats I asked for and any other you might see useful from the list.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/54708952.png/

second part of the table

and a nice bonus video if you didn't saw it Sunday
    • Maartinss
      Maartinss
      Bronze
      You by your self customize: [img][IMG]https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2786/screenshot20120430at162.png[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      RFI (Raise First In) is missing from you list. It's the same thing as unopened PFR and it's an important stat. It shows your opening range with no previous action.

Judging by your 3bet you are not positionally aware enough. You should play tighter in EP and a lot looser in BU, 3bet a lot more OTB compared to MP.

22% from EP is going to make you a weak postflop range and you can see that your cbet and aggression is low in this case. That's not good. You want a stronger range OOP to be able to put pressure on weak ranges of IP callers.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      ok, got them...
      BTN 33.57
      SB 37.47
      BB ....
      EP 23.02
      MP 25.71
      CO 26.95

right now i see how loose i play.
      do you think i need to play more loose from the BTN and CO?
      what about SB,BB defence. Should i call in with Axo (x<T) hands or QTo or should i 3bet/fold?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      CO and SB look fine. BU is way to tight and MP along with EP are too loose.

SB defending is a lot different to BB defending. In BB you close the action, while in SB you have BB behind which means he can squeeze or call and leave you in the nut worst position for postflop.

The things to consider when deciding between 3bet, call or fold is your opponent's tendencies and the postflop playability of your hand.

Offsuit weak aces play badly postflop so that's an argument for not calling them. They block some good hands in your opponent's range and that's a good argument for 3betting. You still need him to fold often though since postflop your hand will rarely be good enough so it comes down to what you know about him.

Same goes for weak offsuit broadways: they block some hands, don't have great postflop playability (better than weak Axo though) but they play a bit better if they get called vs 3bet.

Knowing your opponent is the decisive matter for both type of hands. I expect them to be too passive in general so calling some high cards to c/c when flopping a pair or c/r some overs+BD equity should work in BB.

In SB it's harder because there's a different preflop dynamic with BB being involved as well. You can make a solid argument for never calling SB and always 3bet or folding.