Ladbrokes customer support

• fidelKE
      fidelKE
      Bronze
      Hi all,

last week on Thursday I registered to Ladbrokes through PS link.
      I've made deposit and they instantly lock my account, because they need some documents to verify my account.

Everytime I asked them question by mail they repply me after 24 hours or more.

On Saturday i sent them all documents they asked for. I sent them my ID front and back, card front and back and also document from bank that I have joint-account.
      After 24 hours I got mail that they also need my driver's licence scan.
      Why they also want another document?
      But nevermind I sent them also driver's licence scan and after 24 hours they reply me, that they now need to verify my payment with bank.

This is the worse customer service I ever met.

How long you normally wait before they reopen your account ?

On other sites I had no problems. They allow me to play right after I sent them documents, but here .....

Thanks,
      fidelKE

Sorry for my bad english
  • 13 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi fidelKE,

I'm sorry to read that you've experienced poor customer service from Ladbrokes Poker support. However, I can assure you that this is not indicative of Ladbrokes customer service, as they do run a very professional support department.

The need to verify your ID and payment, is solely for the security of your account. You may contact their customer support team for an update on the following email address:

care@ladbrokespoker.com

If you're not satisfied with the response that you receive from Ladbrokes, please notify me by replying to this post and I'll look into your complaint.

Best wishes,

Mark.
    • fidelKE
      fidelKE
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

Thank-you for your respond I sent them mail right after you replied me,but I still don't get any answer so it looks like I will be not able to play tomorrow again.

Thanks,
      fidelKE
    • fidelKE
      fidelKE
      Bronze
      And here it is again.

Now it is more than 24 hours from their last respond.

I wrote mail to documents@.. and also to care@.. , but without answer.

I am so disappointed.... I can't play 6th day today.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi fidelKE,

Thanks for letting me know.

I've now escalated this issue to the relevant department and I'll contact you via a new CS ticket, as soon as I receive a response.

Regards,

Mark.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi fidelKE,

I've received notification from our poker team that due to a bank holiday, your account issue may take a little longer to be resolved. Please allow a further 24 hours for your account issue to be resolved and if it isn't, please inform me by replying to this post.

Thank you for your continued patience and please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.

Best wishes,

Mark.
    • fidelKE
      fidelKE
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

I am back again.

Next day is here and my account is still locked. I also asked them if there is anything new with my problem, but they didn't reply.

Thanks,
      fidelKE
    • fidelKE
      fidelKE
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

can you please help me?

I still don't get any answer about the verification and my account is locked.

Thanks,
      fidelKE
    • fidelKE
      fidelKE
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

so finally my account is open again.

Thanks for your help.
      fidelKE
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to read it's all sorted now.

I understand that security checks are frustrating but at the same time they are performed with players security in mind.

Best wishes,
      Gary.
    • Jelica877
      Jelica877
      Bronze
      Hi,i have the same problem with ther customer support.I used 50 $ on Ladbrokes and i started to play.At first u can play only beginers limit and NL4 until u colect 1600 Ladbrokes points.So i played 1.5 months and colect 1200 points.At monday this weak i woke up and i enter the room and try to sit on a NL2 table(witch i could 1.5 week before) and this message showes to me "TABLE RESTRICTION,You cannot corrently sit at this table,as you have a bonus or promotion in place which limits the table you can play on".And i pissed of!!!I played this stakes for a 2 monts and had no problems.of course i sent them a message and told them for my problem.they sent me the answer after 24-5 hours "Dear Miss Ristic,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that you currently have a $50 bonus, that was credited
      by one of our affiliates, and you will need to earn a minimum of 1600
      points in order to have these funds made available.

Certain tables which are not charged any rake will not count towards the
      wagering of this bonus; therefore you would be excluded from them if you
      would still like to be eligible for the bonus.

If you would like us to remove these funds, then please let us know and
      we will remove the $50 on your account, allowing you to play an all of
      the tables provided.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
      will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards," and that is not what i asking them.Guys plesse help,i cant explane these guys my problem,they just dont listen.Sorry for my bad english and i hope somebody will help me.Tnx
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Ladbrokes Poker has just informed us that as of this morning they have changed the conditions for free $50 players regarding the bankroll limitation.

Now Free50 players can only play on GBP only 0.01/0.02 & 0.02/0.04.

We now have a pop up message in the client set to appear every time a Free50 player logs in to the client that informs them of this.

We apologize for this.
      Ingrid
    • tvenelin
      tvenelin
      Bronze
      Hello i have the same problem with Ladbrokes poker my acc is locked to withdraw i send lots of emails and no answer its been 10 days, then i talk with live chat they ask to send some documents and stil no answer i make a deposit, try to opt in for rakeback and no confirmation email noting.....
      I'M so disappointed with their customer support can someone help me to resolve my issue
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tvenelin
      Hello i have the same problem with Ladbrokes poker my acc is locked to withdraw i send lots of emails and no answer its been 10 days, then i talk with live chat they ask to send some documents and stil no answer i make a deposit, try to opt in for rakeback and no confirmation email noting.....
      I'M so disappointed with their customer support can someone help me to resolve my issue
      Hi tvenelin,

Can you please give us some facts, when did you contact them last time? What was their response?