SP from 16th April

• Rammie
      Rammie
      Bronze
      Anyone else still waiting for any points earned after the 15th this month?

Assuming its not just me then is there an ETA or any info as at the moment I didn't quite earn enough for gold just from the first half of the month.
  • 20 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Rammie,

The poker room is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment and are trying to update the reports asap. We'll post the results once the points have been updated.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Ingrid
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      I'm also waiting - no points after 16. 04.
      I guess we gonna wait for the rake race results for a bit ...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

We're waiting for the reports and hoping the issue will be solved very soon. Thank you for your patience, appreciated.

Ingrid
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      still no SP from BWIN X(
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi YxieAA,

I'm sorry to hear this and it is obviously frustrating for you.

I'm guessing here, but it is possible that the wekend has delayed it.
      However, I'll pass it higher up and see if we can resolve it as soon as we can, ok?

Best regards,

Mal.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

That bwin is still experiencing issues with their data warehouse and until that's resolved, no figures are being reported. However, as soon as this is fixed we are going to update all missing points to all players.

Thank you for understanding.
      Ingrid
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      Hi,
      thanks for your reply and the newsitem. Just hope it will be solved soon.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YxieAA
      Hi,
      thanks for your reply and the newsitem. Just hope it will be solved soon.
      I'm sure it will be, give them some time. :)
    • Krone8
      Krone8
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have put this thread under favorites and Im checking like every day probably last 2 weeks to see if the issue is solved.

The thing is that I need new site but I never played on ongame before and I dont realy know what all this with points mean.

One guy told me that you have some good promotions but I guess you cant have them if you dont collect points, am I right?

Also if someone can help me, does other ongame skins have also this problems, and are the deals/promotions good as this on bwin.

If Im right there is two more sites here that ar on ongame network, and I realy need to change the site until end of the month, so any help would be nice.

I was reading and it seams that betfair has even better deal than bwin, is it true?

Thank you
    • Rammie
      Rammie
      Bronze
      any news on this since its getting to the end of May now? Will you boost me to gold again if its still not fixed?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Still no updates on this currently. I just checked.

Once we have an update we will let you all know in this thread.

Thank you for your continued patience,

Gary.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rammie
      any news on this since its getting to the end of May now? Will you boost me to gold again if its still not fixed?
      I will make sure to look into this.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi, can I get boosted back to platinium? Quite a huge delay here? I already wrote support here, but the repply said that I just have to wait, when this will be fixed and onky then I'll get my status back. So what is it then?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I try to get some information today and get back to you guys later on with a plan.

Ingrid
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for the fast response, its getting ridicilous, I'm bronze now, but I played as much that I might have been close to diamond in May, can I get my status boosted, or you are working so hard that maybe in 3months everything will be ok again?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jachis,

I don't know if you've seen our news about it but here it comes again.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/StrategyPoints-Delay-at-bwin.com_59406/

Yes, we're helping the poker room but you must realize that this is nothing "we" could work harder on because we have no connection to the poker room system, but we're doing our best to improve the situation and are in daily contact.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Ingrid
    • Rammie
      Rammie
      Bronze
      im still gold which I assume was down to one of you guys so thanks :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rammie
      im still gold which I assume was down to one of you guys so thanks :)
      Hi Rammie, my dear colleague, Nikki is responsible for that. :) Enjoy and happy Sunday!
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Are the strategypoints awarded related to the essence model of Bwin? Because I can see no correlation between the amount raked and the SPs awarded.

The only thing that I could notice was that since I was running pretty good during the first days of play at Bwin, I got a very low amount of Bwin points. I guess this is due to the essence model. Should SPs be affected by that?

And yeah, I still have points pending from June 5th....