id check unsuccessfull....xplain the reason????

• meenakshi5555
      its tru its a kind of discrimination...i gave my pan card my dl front and back pics including my pic...and all the details from date of birth to address were xactly correct
      yett they say id check unsuccessfull
      do they want bribes to pass a id check now...
      if u feel my id is fake then tell me the reasons
      and ya
      u ask for id check to confirm m 18 or not...
      and my pic clears that m 18...then how can u say this....
      xplain this discrminantionss
  • 5 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      Unlucky, but they will never explain, just accept and move on :f_p:
      Hi meenakshi5555,

I am sorry to read of your disappointment but once a decision has been made by security team there is no going back.

For obvious safety reasons, will not reveal why you didn't pass our ID Check.

I can assure you, is not a scam and with well over 5 million registered users worldwide, I believe we can get enough people to reply to back me up ;)

Best wishes,
    • abhi147
      It's definitely not discrimination
      Are you from india?

I am also from india and my Id check was cleared in 1 day

At the same time there are some mods who themselves couldn't pass the id check but remained active and helpful on forums and today they are mods/admins

Don't be disappointed pokerstrategy is not just about the 50$
      The articles videos live coaching and forums are more valuable than that

Just make sure your poker room accounts are tracked by pokerstrategy
    • RasTweet
      Hi meenakshi5555

I'm sorry to hear you didn't pass the ID check!

Like Gary told you before, we can't tell you why you didn't pass the ID check for obvious safety reasons, but also because we mods just don't know. It's all done by the security team.

And abhi147 told you as well that there are many people who haven't passed the ID check but are still active on the forum! We have great articles, video's, live coachings! Just play somewhere tracked to and you will receive points on The more points, the higher the status, the higher your status, the more articles you can read, video's you can watch, live coachings you can join!

I hope you will still enjoy!

• ThatGuyMatt
      Hey meenakshi5555,

I've replied to your post in another thread that you brought up our Free $50 / ID check as I read that one first, If you wish to read my reply it is here:

Poker stratergy $50 free starting capital

Hope you decide to stick around :)