Tearing Up Everest :p

• cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      Well firstly I'm new on pokerstrategy and as a result I'm new on Everest. I availed of the free $50 starting capital. Iput it in on thrusday last and have bben grinding it out since on two occasions since i've been down to $2 but can proudly say as of an hour ago i have it up to $250 and am currently 1/20 in a $3 rebuy so fingers crossed i'll have an even healthier balance come morn. But just wanted to see if anyone else has been grinding it out on the free starting capital?? talk to ya soon guys. peace :f_cool:
  • 10 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey cueclubdub, whats with the name? I can't work out what it means :f_mad:

Congrats on passing the quiz an getting the Free $50! How you you liking Everest?

Dropped from $50 to $2, now up to $250? Even more as you must have made a nice cash in the $3 Rebuy?

Just remember to stick to Bankroll Management! I wouldn't want you gambling away that juicy profit ;)
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey cueclubdub,

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you with us! :)

Well done on bumping up your balance. Keep us updated with your progress. :s_thumbsup:

Just give us a shout if you have any questions.

Best of luck at the tables!
      Darren
    • cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      hey Darren,
      The name comes from my lifelong nickname (dub) and my local cardclub is called the cueclub so it was my first online poker user name and it stuck with me. yeah i've been sticking with the bankroll management it was actually a $30 initial roll i got and a fyrther $20 upon first deposit that was in the fine print :) But yeah i like the site (everest) and I'm enjoying pokerstrategy. i just folded AA pre in a satt there haha happy days :) thanks for the feedback.
      Sean.
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hi cueclubdub,

That explains the name then! ;)

Glad to hear that you're enjoying PS.com and Everest. Onwards and upwards! :)

All the best,
      Darren
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      well done :f_biggrin: , but i am having roast potatoes carrots and chicken and gravy for dinner. you can't beat that. :f_p:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Cueclubdub!

Welcome to the community!

Well done on building up the bankroll up to $250!!

I builded up my bankroll from the free starting capital as well! I'm a cash game player, but builded it up to around $300 now.

Keep grinding and build up a very nice/huge bankroll!!

RasTweet
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      well done :f_biggrin: , but i am having roast potatoes carrots and chicken and gravy for dinner. you can't beat that. :f_p:
      Sound Delicious! Roast Dinner on a Wednesday? :]

What delights do are you having today? Got myself some Spag Bol on the go, nomnomnom!
    • cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      hey guys just giving an up to $500 on everest took down a $2 rebuy today for $210 so onwards and upwards from here hopefully. thanks for the warm reception guys chat to ya's later. :f_cool:
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      you the man cueclubdub :f_biggrin:
    • cueclubdub
      cueclubdub
      Bronze
      hey guys just too happy not to post this :P as of tuesday night my account now stands at a proud $1,350 from the free $30 starting capital received from poker strategy a mere forth night ago. my big score tuesday was runner up in the nightly round two its a $30 rebuy i satted in and as my bankroll didnt allow it i didnt rebuy but got to heads up play with some power play from two tables out. I was really happy with my play throughout and lost the heads up when we were evenly stacked but i was slightly lower. We got it in on a 9 5 2 flop with two clubs i was holding 10 10 and my opponent had 3c4c but alas it was never to be and an ace peeled off on the turn but despite initially being dissapointed to have lost the heads up i was ultimately delighted with my $750 for 2nd place. things are going well on everest and long may it continue. Ok thanks for reading guys but i gotta get back to the grind now :f_cool: peace