This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Donking around in 18 mans

• ufeek
      ufeek
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've been playing poker for over 2 years, but always lacked motivation to grind out. So I hope that this blog will help with that. At the moment i play 12-16 tables of 18 man turbo's in sets, mixing $1.50 and $3.50.

Graphs

All time graph on Stars

45 man on Stars, I used to like them, but You have to play long sessions and load them continuously or You are just wasting a lot of time. Plus swings can be soul crushing.

And here is my 18 man graph till today.

April review

I started out the month with exactly $250 in my account. Playing 12 tables and mixing $1.50 and $3.50. I'm really bummed about the time spent, since i just played for 20h through the month and almost no games in last 2 weeks of April.

And I hope that I will start running at least a little better, as this is realy frustrating.

For the start of this month I deposited €150 for a reload bonus on Stars, but will withdraw that after 48h wait time. I will start by playing a couple of sessions of $1.50 only, and then I will probably start mixing the stakes again.

Goals for May
      • Silver star on Stars
      • Clear at least €40 of bonus
      • Move up to $3.50 18 mans

Long term goals
      • Gold star on Stars
      • Move up to $7 18 mans
      • Withdraw €100 per week
  • 1 reply
    • ufeek
      ufeek
      Bronze
      Didn't play nearly enough this week, and was planing to play a little more today, but looks like the storm is coming and during storms my internet connection went down a couple of times before. I'm not going to risk playing during this weather, but if it will calm down I'll try to put in another hour or two.

Started out a week with a couple of sessions with $1.50's and thought that I'll have to continue playing them into next week, but yesterday broke the $210 mark that i set for myself before i could start mixing in $3.50 and it went great after that. Only collected 87.56 VPP's but I'm happier with my play. I may go through my database and dig up some interesting hands.