Hero (SB): $12.32 (123.2 bb)
      BB: $12.15 (121.5 bb)
      UTG: $17.89 (178.9 bb)
      MP: $7.59 (75.9 bb)
      CO: $15.60 (156 bb)

MP 58/25/13 hands
      BU 33/11/10 hands
      So both fairly unknown
      Is squeezing for value fine here? or better to keep the pot small OOP?
      i'm in a horrible spot if someone 4b.

Flop i thought was standard vbet.
      So is best line cbet flop,b/f turn?

He would probably check back worse hands OTT right?
      So i thought im most likely beat when he pots. I'm not sure he would turn worse PP into a bluff.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:spade: J:diamond:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.30, CO folds, BTN calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.35, 2 folds, BTN calls $1.05

Flop: ($3.10) 7:heart: 6:spade: T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.95, BTN calls $1.95

Turn: ($7) 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $8.55, Hero folds
  • 2 replies
    • UTGDog
      UTGDog
      Bronze
      I think the play was pretty good preflop/post flop. The Turn I think is a c/f spot as it's conceivably possible he could be holding some smaller pairs with his flats preflop which could have flopped him a set or given him a gutshot. We simply don't know enough about the villain in this hand to make any solid reads or to justify a call as most likely you are behind in this spot most of the time. His range is most likely 7's-10's, possibly A's, but unlikely he would neglect to 4 bet preflop with such a hand. I think Js are too vulnerable in this situation to sets to justify a call on the turn and I think the best course of action is to c/f to any major aggression. Should you bet and he calls the turn, you are going to face a shove on the river a large majority of the time and you would have wasted a turn bet for nothing.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannywratten,

Preflop: Squeezing is still fine as long they are so bad players but I'd squeeze to $1,50 at least.

As played
      Postflop: Doubt that we can do much there, we can't be here ever far-far ahead cause the only hope is that we going to see some overcards and that's it. So I wouldn't even mind your play. Tough to Bet/Fold the turn while it would cost a lot money for us and we wont get called from worse anyways.

Best Regards.