Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $52,05
      BB:
      $54,2

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

BB 3B = 10%
      FbbtoS = 81%
      FtoCB = 59%
      FtoCBT = 40%

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , 9:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,00) T:spade: , 9:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, BB calls $2,00.

Turn: ($7,00) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,5, BB calls $4,50.

BB likes to float so i bet again + A good card

River: ($16,00) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5,5, BB calls $5,50.

Want to sell the Ax, but the second ace makes a call from BB more likely and he won't fold the river if he called the turn? So just c/f?

Final Pot: $27,00
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Preflop, flop pretty std vs him I guess...

Turn, I rly think many of his hands where he floats you with have picked up equity + if he has nothing now and he likes to float you, why not float you on a card you always bluff on. Don't really think the turnbet is good so... At first I also wanted to continue barreling but he won't fold a T and he has many aces, some more equity with spades, KJ... And those hands will put you in a tough spot OTR cause you'll ch/f the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Turn: If he likes to float then it's tough to turn our hand into bluff-catcher either on the turn cause I doubt that we are willing to call both streets. Therefore I like your idea more often and then reevaluate the river. We might even protect from worse draws.
      River: The problem here is that you ain't really getting called from a lot worse hands, therefore I might even go for a Check and reevaluate the further actions and might even Check/Fold it cause it wouldn't make sense for him to bluff here while he can't really represent much nor I am not sure if he even bets Tx for value.

Best Regards.