[NL20-NL50] SH50 - TT in 3B pot

• chocular77
      Real BU stats

There are a lot of stats mixed in from FR where less than 7 player where at the table.
      This should explain the weird 3b position stats.

Known players:

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond: , T:club:
      CO folds, BU raises to $1,50, Hero raises to $5,00, BB folds, BU calls $3,50.

Flop: ($10,50) A:club: , 7:club: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6,5, BU calls $6,50.

Turn: ($23,50) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $15,25, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

I couldn't trust in the Fto3B stat and i wasn't sure if BU is able to float in a 3B pot.
      So to cut my loses i c/f.

Final Pot: $23,50
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Hmmm not much sample about f2 3bet... Vs unknown I like TT to just call in blinds. But 3bet should be good here.

Flop I like to bet just $5.5... Has the same result, you also bet that sizing with AK there. It's just a dollar yes but in the long term...

Also ch/f turn. He has a high f2cb
    • veriz
      Hello chocular77,

Preflop: Kind of close while we don't have that much of information on the guy but of course it should be still possible while he seems to be even opening a lot of hands on the BTN and at the same time not really folding to 3bets. But you could easily just flat it and play postflop as well and find out how he plays there.
      Postflop: Not much to comment, not even worth to try 2nd barreling vs a guy who mainly folds to CBs a lot and now decides to Call.

Best Regards.