Its manipulated, bots or otherwise

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      The site and and ipoker is generally manipulated. Every day or session I have opened the last month almost only have new players. I play fixed limit there, so there's not that much traffic and every day I meet almost only new players: except a handful who are said to be bots. Have anyone here ever met a poker room with players who play one day and then never play again? Bots? O yeah, there are and maybe manipulating the names too. This is clear, so if you wanna play poker, wrong site. Not much money there either.

THIS IS CLEAR

I tell this to let you new and old players know just in case. Hate to see a beginner start there. Might as well learn video poker or what else. You can benefit, but you don't play against real persons. I have played from 0.02/0.04 to 0.50/1 fixed limit there and I always meet 5 new players on a 6 handed one each and every day. And of course the so called regs: 4-5 alleged bots, alavaro huko etc. Pretty manipulated.

Cheers all and gl!

ZeroDegrees
  • 10 replies
    • kutero
      kutero
      Basic
      when u see rake races on this or that smaller place u might see how few rakers they have. there are a lot of players but they dont play much. ipoker has some players that are often or even up to always there but its normal. some cases could be bots but most are not even when they are like always there, even if playing tons of micros even when they beat some low limit also.
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Yeh I hear stuff about iPoker & bots... but I dont care. The player pool is from all the iPoker skins as far as I can gather, new players might come & go with starting capital from here......

How can you tell a bot?
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sileekhunt
      Yeh I hear stuff about iPoker & bots... but I dont care. The player pool is from all the iPoker skins as far as I can gather, new players might come & go with starting capital from here......

How can you tell a bot?
      • Extremely consistent play
      • Not a single hand played really shorthanded - ever
      • They play all available tables in a certain range of stakes
      • No human mistakes ever (like timing out)
      • Mannerisms - like never betting into a straight board without a straight even if it's the "correct" play

The list can be made fairly long. I haven't played at WH for a while, but there used to be Beninio, Zacharias, Huko32uk, Alavala + a few more at the FL tables (the list above applies to FL).

The bad bots are beatable, but it's probably not worth the effort.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      lol bots.....you will run into bots in 2006, not now lol, and why would bots play microstakes and make silly dollars??? really idiotic imo.

Getting coolered is giant part of the game, bigger than winning so just play poker and dont make up conspiracy theories about bots and rigged rngs , its all jibberish, just some sites will cooler you more often than others , stars for example million of people playing , millions of opponents so everybody needs to get their % with hands they play so its completely normal.

More people on sits more bad beats :f_cool:
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      lol bots.....you will run into bots in 2006, not now lol, and why would bots play microstakes and make silly dollars??? really idiotic imo.

Getting coolered is giant part of the game, bigger than winning so just play poker and dont make up conspiracy theories about bots and rigged rngs , its all jibberish, just some sites will cooler you more often than others , stars for example million of people playing , millions of opponents so everybody needs to get their % with hands they play so its completely normal.

i marked you as bot :D
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Bots 2006 and not now? Why?

The bots that played at WH played microstakes because microstakes is all they can beat. Why would anyone living play 10 million hands of FL Holde'm at $0.10-0.20 AT AN IPOKER SITE for a couple of thousand dollars in rakeback? I'd rather commit suicide myself.

And you talk about conspiracy theories?

You are right about one thing, you should be skeptic when people talk about bots and form your own opinion. I was more skeptic than you, but decided to give the players mentioned in my post a closer study. I'm not the only one concluding that they are bots.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      even at microgaming i have noticed NL10 bot at anonymous tables..but he is easy to beat and easy to spot.
      He always acts very fast to decisions like not even lookin at board. If he 3-bets he insta bets 3/4 and if missed or there is A, K and he dont have it he will always ch/fold turn also insta fast.
      When i have floped a set or str8 he is never folding TP or overpair.
      Generaly very weak player and easy to beat he is like CPU in computer games once u figure him out he is easy money. I gueess he is barely makin any money even with 30% rakeback maybe 100eur in 100k hands.
    • Leftyblack
      Leftyblack
      Silver
      Would imagine fast poker would work for bots cause the readless enviroment but then again stars is really only site where thats possible and they actively block bots, but maybe even ipoker and mg cause most of the players wont take notes or anything on micros. Also micro mtts cause nitting seems to work for some there and maybe some pushfold chart implemented in late game on.
      When i played microstakes cash on ipoker i spotted always like 1-2 bots per table checked them on ptr. I dont play there much anymore hate the soft and microstakes cash.
      I know the site and have ordered a newsletter but think most of the stuff they say is like the tv shop :D

""Started off in free-rolls until I built a small bankroll and then did $1 events until the bot won one, then did $5 events, and just kept growing from there. Now I have a $1200 bankroll and the bot is constantly cashing in the $20+2 events."

"When I checked back there were only five players left out of 280 that started and the bot was the big stack. I took over from there and cruised to a $3,000 win. "
    • Iwinflips
      Iwinflips
      Bronze
      dude, i say this from playing 100k hands on Ipoker speed, its a piece of shit site. There are bots, the rake is rediculous, do yourself a favour and visit http://www.pokerstars.com
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      The one, crucial question to ask is:
      'How can there be so many FL players (even early of the days) there who just plays 50 hands or less and after that day they never play any more in their life?

Other smaller sites like PKR (rarely any FL games) or Pokerheaven (low FL traffic) don't have such player pool. I would even dare to say that most people who start with poker play for more than a day, but at WH I estimate that more than 70 % (to make it low) of the players I met quit after 1 ONE day.

I'm talking about FL SH, relatively few of the poker community plays that.

Cheers and GL!