Sea, sun, Sit´n goes & partys

• nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Introduction:

This is my first blog. To introduce myself my name is Urban. I am a maritime student. I live at the seaside and enjoy playing poker.
      In this blog I will keep track of my progress, post some graphs and my goals.
      I may write on some interesting things that had happened to me and I may aswell upload some pictures of interest.

Goals for May @PokerStars:

[214] Play atleast 700 Sit´n goes :heart:
      [39%] Achieve Silver star at PokerStars :heart:
      [1] Upload some interesting hands :heart:
      [ 3/9] Watch 6GBs of 6max videos by Jackal :heart:
      [ ] Fully understand the EV :heart:

See you soon :)
  • 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Subscribed!

Welcome to the blogging section!

Looking to get back into SNG mode myself within the next month so I'll definitely be following :)

What level will you be playing at and are you 6 max/FR/HU?

Good luck with the blog and your goals!

Gary.
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      I am playing at 3$ per table 6 max, now that I moved to stars my goal is to play 100 on 1$ to adjust, then straight to 3,5$ and a sample of 700 tournaments,
      so far, after 45 played my net winnings are - 10,51 and $EV is + 10,14
      I played some 6max tournaments and I am happy with the results aswell.

thank you for subscribing :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I much prefer FR as I'm too nitty :D

Standard games, Turbo or Hyper?

Ah well it's early days yet so once you get a feel for PokerStars I'm sure you will start printing cash soon!
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      Well FR might work aswell but I just love the 6max dynamics.
      Alright so here is the first test update on normal speed 6 max SNGs:

I might test out some more turbos aswell as I was playing them on party. Still I dont quite get the red line...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Still waaay to early to make any estimations.

To be honest I wouldn't even look at a graph until I had 100-200 games played and even then a lot can change in the space of 50 games.
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      That is true but on the other hand It raises a concern. The fist graf i posted, the party poker one, the red line there was going down same as here. I would really appreciate some professional opinion on it.

But yes, I will try not to look any graphs for a longer period of time.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Professional assistance?

Best place for any help would be our Sit and Go Discussion board

The guys are super helpful and proven winners so I would definitely not be afraid to put them to work with any questions that you may have :)

Above that link is our Hand Evaluation centre for all buy-ins, also worth reading :)
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      So far so good, played few 180 man turbos aswell managed to play silly on final table and came out on the 6th place. Was close to FT few times aswell but no luck for me to ship it yet.
      Anyway I had amazing few days. Lots of tourists already here due to nice and sunny weather.

I did play 140 1,5$ SNGs, result was surprisingly good, however I can not stay on this limit as it would be a waste of time.

My 3,5 start was a blast, played 23 cashed quite some :)

Regards,

Urban
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      Nice blogg, I'll be following! Good luck!
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      Hey guthans, do you play SNGs aswell? :)

Update:

Everything running great, im used to run 6 tables but i have no problem running 10.
      My goal is to play 4 times a day 10 tournys per session, make it atleast 40 a day.

I made my status to 33% of silverstar already :) , too bad i played 1 day before the month ended, misscalculated and made 9% the last day :f_biggrin:

Winnings: + 41,7 $
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      Originally posted by nokifpp
      Hey guthans, do you play SNGs aswell? :)

Update:

Everything running great, im used to run 6 tables but i have no problem running 10.
      My goal is to play 4 times a day 10 tournys per session, make it atleast 40 a day.

I made my status to 33% of silverstar already :) , too bad i played 1 day before the month ended, misscalculated and made 9% the last day :f_biggrin:

Winnings: + 41,7 $
      Hey man! No I don't but I'm.. researching it, which basicly means I've cashed out my CG roll and waiting for it to move over onto pokerstars for SNG grinding, haha.
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      Time for the new update!

After 200 played tournys I would say I am pretty happy about my results altho the winnings could be a bit higher, but the fact I had like nearly 20 buyins downswing and I managed to climb up in the next 10 tounaments keeps my moral high.

:f_cool:

Silver status update: 39%

Winnings graph: :f_biggrin:

Chips won graph: :f_biggrin:

Life:

Yesterday was the day that my girlfriend returned, after 12 days of being apart that really made me happy. Weather is not that great, its raining a lot but that doesnt concern me a lot since happy and warm days are about to come.

Regards,

Urban