Party Poker problems....

• shomis
      shomis
      Global
      Ok first of all i want to ask, do i get that 1$ IMEDIATELY when i create account with your referral code, and state the name of my party poker account on MY PROFILE page here on Poker Strategy ?

(asking that because i didnt)

Second:

when i log on to Party Poker, there is "see all bonuses" when i click it, there is one bonus :

$49.00 USD Fixed.

Claim Now Valid until: 10-Aug-2008 | Bonus code: PS150
      Valid at: PartyPoker.com
      Cashout Restrictions 300 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com Poker

so that is surely yours bounus. what i dont understand is: on your page its stated i dont need to deposit any money on Party Poker, but if i try to click on Claim Bonus, it asks me to deposit, i tried depositing 1$ instead of you, but minimum deposit is 25$.

please advise ?
  • 9 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI shomis

You should not deposit your own money. Please check your e-mails. You should got an e-mail form PokerStrategy. You need to send your ID to verify your account. After that just wait and you will get the money.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      You don't have to claim the bonus. You release it by getting the required 300 standard PartyPoints. :)
    • shomis
      shomis
      Global
      Well i neither did get any email regarding my deposit arival, nor any ID request.

can you check what is going on ? i registered almost 3 days ago.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shomis
      Well i neither did get any email regarding my deposit arival, nor any ID request.

can you check what is going on ? i registered almost 3 days ago.
      Hello shomis,

Did the ID perhaps land in your junk mail? You need to send a copy of picture of ID to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with. The support will then process the rest of the information and transfer your money.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • YounGun
      YounGun
      Bronze
      a question.. are you suposed to get the ID request instantly? if so I havent got it in my mail either.

thanks, YounGun
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Not everybody's checked up... only the suspicious ones... >_>
    • YounGun
      YounGun
      Bronze
      oh, k..
    • shomis
      shomis
      Global
      nope, i never received any email about ID check, not in regular inbox, or trash / spam.

thats why im asking, because i was looking on forums and i saw that sometimes people would be required to do so, send ID pictures.

but i never received such a request.

thats why i assumed its something else, not the ID check. anyways, thats me :D
      i never guessed people could pull it off. since you are leaving your phone number, i assumed there is similar procedure like when registering a Party Poker account, you receive a phone call. but 'nuf said, if you really need me to send it, i will do so, but as i said, i never received such a request.

thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YounGun
      a question.. are you suposed to get the ID request instantly? if so I havent got it in my mail either.

thanks, YounGun
      You should have received an ID check as well.

Simply send a copy or picture of your ID to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with. Then they support will continue processing your account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD