This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party Poker problems....

• shomis
      shomis
      Global
      Ok first of all i want to ask, do i get that 1$ IMEDIATELY when i create account with your referral code, and state the name of my party poker account on MY PROFILE page here on Poker Strategy ?

(asking that because i didnt)

Second:

when i log on to Party Poker, there is "see all bonuses" when i click it, there is one bonus :

$49.00 USD Fixed.

Claim Now Valid until: 10-Aug-2008 | Bonus code: PS150
      Valid at: PartyPoker.com
      Cashout Restrictions 300 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com Poker

so that is surely yours bounus. what i dont understand is: on your page its stated i dont need to deposit any money on Party Poker, but if i try to click on Claim Bonus, it asks me to deposit, i tried depositing 1$ instead of you, but minimum deposit is 25$.

please advise ?
  • 9 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI shomis

You should not deposit your own money. Please check your e-mails. You should got an e-mail form PokerStrategy. You need to send your ID to verify your account. After that just wait and you will get the money.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      You don't have to claim the bonus. You release it by getting the required 300 standard PartyPoints. :)
    • shomis
      shomis
      Global
      Well i neither did get any email regarding my deposit arival, nor any ID request.

can you check what is going on ? i registered almost 3 days ago.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shomis
      Well i neither did get any email regarding my deposit arival, nor any ID request.

can you check what is going on ? i registered almost 3 days ago.
      Hello shomis,

Did the ID perhaps land in your junk mail? You need to send a copy of picture of ID to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with. The support will then process the rest of the information and transfer your money.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • YounGun
      YounGun
      Bronze
      a question.. are you suposed to get the ID request instantly? if so I havent got it in my mail either.

thanks, YounGun
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Not everybody's checked up... only the suspicious ones... >_>
    • YounGun
      YounGun
      Bronze
      oh, k..
    • shomis
      shomis
      Global
      nope, i never received any email about ID check, not in regular inbox, or trash / spam.

thats why im asking, because i was looking on forums and i saw that sometimes people would be required to do so, send ID pictures.

but i never received such a request.

thats why i assumed its something else, not the ID check. anyways, thats me :D
      i never guessed people could pull it off. since you are leaving your phone number, i assumed there is similar procedure like when registering a Party Poker account, you receive a phone call. but 'nuf said, if you really need me to send it, i will do so, but as i said, i never received such a request.

thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YounGun
      a question.. are you suposed to get the ID request instantly? if so I havent got it in my mail either.

thanks, YounGun
      You should have received an ID check as well.

Simply send a copy or picture of your ID to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with. Then they support will continue processing your account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD