[Application] Cash game NL10 and Nl25 6max and FR

• Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

hello, winning on NL2 and NL5 player looking for stake NL10 and NL25.
      I`m playing somthing like 20 k per month , but now i`m playing zoom for some while and i played 70k last month, so i think there`s no problem to hit that 100k mark this month. I need this stake because i want crush zoom and i got skillz to do that but my bankrooll is too small.

So I`m looking for stake to NL10 and if i crush it in first few thousend hand i will play Nl25. I need 30 BI for NL10 = 300$

I offer profit split 40/60 Your favourit. No bonuses or rb.
      Staking wiill end 1 month or 100k hands.

I will have stop lose limit 3BI per session, and 5 per day.

I will in any time give you all information how stake are going.

100% = 300$
      50% =150$
      25% =75$
      10% =30$
      5% =15$

All money please send to my PokerStars acc. which i give you after we make deal.

Here`s my graphs

PS. If someone hase problem whit that I `m bronze level, thats because my star acc isn`t tracked :s_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze

Originally posted by Aerox232
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

hello, winning on NL2 and NL5 player looking for stake NL10 and NL25.
      I`m playing somthing like 20 k per month , but now i`m playing zoom for some while and i played 70k last month, so i think there`s no problem to hit that 100k mark this month. I need this stake because i want crush zoom and i got skillz to do that but my bankrooll is too small.

So I`m looking for stake to NL10 and if i crush it in first few thousend hand i will play Nl25. I need 30 BI for NL10 = 300$

I offer profit split 40/60 Your favourit. No bonuses or rb.
      Staking wiill end 1 month or 100k hands.

I will have stop lose limit 3BI per session, and 5 per day.

I will in any time give you all information how stake are going.

100% = 300$
      50% =150$
      25% =75$
      10% =30$
      5% =15$

All money please send to my PokerStars acc. which i give you after we make deal.

Here`s my graphs

Quoted For reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • m3ta
      m3ta
      Bronze
      Might take all of ur action, added u in comtool, plz send me ur skype addy.
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      Originally posted by m3ta
      Might take all of ur action, added u in comtool, plz send me ur skype addy.
      Skype nick sent.
    • Tailyn
      Tailyn
      Bronze
      GL with it. Looks good!