pokertracker

• 6 replies
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      yeahhh you need to go into the party gaming tab in the play poker tab, then you can seat your preffered seat, which for me is seat 9 at party (the bottem right hand seat at a 9 handed table) if your playing 6 max yu just have to experiment with the preffered seats to find out which seat number each seat is and set it accordingly :)

kind regards, alex
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Thank you Alex :)
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      My Pleasure I remember how annoying it was for me trying to figure it out hen I had this problem
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Thanks for that! Have not had much time atm with exams/revision! One more question, is there a way to set the stats up to display differently. The stats on the right hand side of the table tail off? Its hard to explain but thats the best i can do, if not i'll Print screen it.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You mean the HUD steps out of the table's window? You can fix it by holding CTRL and then click and hold on the stat box you want to move and move it where you want it. But after click on the PT icon that is on the table and click on save layout. Or you can click the PT icon at start and click on unlock and then move the stats without holding CTRL and then again just save the layout and also remember to lock the HUD so you don't move anything on accident.
      I hope this is what you wanted, that is what I understood with "tailing off".
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Yeah thats it. Thanks very much, i appreciate your help!