[NL20-NL50] NL20 99 facing Squeeze!

• Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      I have 679 hands on Villain and he seems like a passive reg. AF is 1.9 and he squeeze is 9%. What is my best line in this spot? I have been iso raising quite a lot against the fish and feel that the BB might be making a stand... thoughts?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($32.50)
      CO ($25.43)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero 9:club: 9:spade:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, [color=red]BB raises to $2.60

Hero????
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Rogbey,

It's not a squeeze spot so rather would be needed here 3bet stats. According to that I would act. Just flatting wouldn't really work out that great, so I'd either 4bet/Fold it or just fold directly without any other information.

Calling of course could work out but then you also must have a better image of the opponent and more stats in this case but which would mean that you are just allowing him to hit some kind of overcards on which it might be hard for us to Call him down if he for example likes to double-barrel.

Would consider flatting wiht KK/AA.

Best Regards.
    • Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      His 3b from the BB is 4%, can we call to set mine in this spot? Considering he has a fairly tight range here and we'll prob end up getting his stack if we hit...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Rogbey
      His 3b from the BB is 4%, can we call to set mine in this spot? Considering he has a fairly tight range here and we'll prob end up getting his stack if we hit...
      We are getting like 12:1 odds so it's pretty close. For 3bet pots we would need 15:1, as long he is such a nit then it might be even possible if you also assume that he is paying often our us if we do hit.