Eminescu500 - back in the bloggers hemisphere!!

• Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Hello everybody and welcome to my new blog!

The dust has settled many times on my old blog so I decided that it will be better to start off fresh then to bring back to life something that it has been dead for so long.

As you may know I had many real life problems in my past, but now that time has gone by, so almost all my problems.

I am a busy, motivated, hard working guy now. I go to uni, work as a poker dealer and recently i restarted poker seriously. I have grinded for about 4-5h/day last 2 weeks and it's about to get even more serious.

I want to become better at the game, that is why I invest more time and soon more money into this. I work harder for my dreams now.
  • 5 replies
    • Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      I will start setting goals every month and be more disciplined with my game.

As off this month stuff gets real and serious work will be put in!

At the end of the month i have my exam session at uni so my goals will start with that:

:club: not have more then 1 failed exam at uni
      :club: grind at least 100h this month
      :club: save enough money to move out next month

These are my monthly goals as off now. I will maybe set like weekly goals or stuff like that, but that is it for now. I look forward to work hard and see this blog come alive.

My small grind from last "month":

• Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze

WORK is the only word on my mind now.
    • Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Crazy start of the month, switched to SH, since Zoom is tigher in general, FR is tigher, no creative plays at all. :)

PS: Like my Non-SD line.
    • Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I've had my 1st hour of coaching today and i was very excited since I haven't had a coaching lesson from the days when i was colaborating with TwiceT.
      Everything went ok, but I decided with the coach that it would be better for my game to move to normal tables and grind it out there.

So i will swich to Nl10 SH normal tables at Pokerstars, if anyone plays there, let me know your sn or anything. Looking forward to that and will keep you guys updated.

Here's a graph of my ZOOM play overall :) (swingy)

• Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Hello hello,

I haven't been updating mainly because I worked my ass off last month and haven't had lots of free time, plus I grinded little amount, plus there was no interest in my blog.

Last month went pretty good, I made some good money, payed my last uni fee, bought myself a new 24'' Samsung monitor and managed to put some money away.

From this month on, I wanted to start grinding a lot, but last 2 days I became very frustrated with my play. I can't seem able to beat even NL10. It's really frustrating to have 8 loosing sessions in a row.

This frustration is the main thing why I decided to keep blogging. It feels good to unload all my negative thoughts here. Anyway, the problem with this frustration is that it gets bigger and bigger every day that I fail. I know I want this, I have chosen this path and I wanna do good in this. I haven't managed this so far and this bothers me a ton. So I decided to invest all my saved money and future money that i make at work into coachings. I will take these coachings with BogdanPS, since he is from the same country as I am and I think I'll understand better (even if the price is double then other's coaches). I am willing to work let's say 6h/day for poker, but when you just lose and see that what you do is wrong, you cannot continue like this. I really do hope that by working on my game, putting a lot of work into it, I can do it. I just need to do it the right way. :)

Hope to update with some positive thoughts next time.