Pkr

• Colmaca
      Colmaca
      Bronze
      I been playing there for a few years I lost some my cash at the start , so i went the freerolls made my way from 0 to $80 and today they pisses me off so i went in to take $60 there a tab there 0 money allowed to be withdrawn . so I'm thinking alll them hours was a waste of time
  • 6 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Best thing to do in my mind is to write PKR support a message and ask why you aren't allowed to withdraw and then ask what you need to do so you can withdraw, is it more rake or some ID verification or different withdraw method. etc. Don't think that your 60$ are gone, you will get them, just find the problem and fix it.
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Colmaca,

Hopefully support has resolved your issue but PKR would never not allow you to withdraw your funds.

If you need any further help, please do contact me.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Yeah I found their support to be a joke, they wouldnt let me cashout untill I had redeposited cause my cards had been changed, maybe this is the same problem.

Also my laptop at the time couldnt handle the graphics so I moved to a new site and and got so many more hands per hour in that I didnt want to go back.

I do like some of the MTTs there tho its not hard to sattelite into the Masters
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Only thing I miss about PKR is Ashley Hames what a legend
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Breena,

Yes, that is pretty standard to be asked to make a minimum deposit with a new card so its registered within our system and then you would be able to withdraw straight back onto that card.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Harry :)