20$ gold status sp in march promotion

• sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      So I collected 20 or more points for 20 days (i did 27 days i think) during march. I remember there was some kind of promotion 20$ if you had 20 points per day or 100$ if you had over 100 points I think.

So, where is my money? :)
  • 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Here's the thread for the promotion itself: Go for Status Promotion: 20 days to reach Gold or Platinum status

Which poker room did you acquire your points at? This promotion was available on six of our partner rooms as you can see in the main thread.

Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sokre
      during march.
      The promotion was for April. Or did you really mean April, in that case it will take some time until they get all the information that you have done it and then you will get the money. Back in November it took maybe 1.5 weeks for me, but others that played at other rooms got it a lot faster (I played on 770).
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :f_p: waits to find out if he meant march or april dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Originally posted by sokre
      during march.
      The promotion was for April. Or did you really mean April, in that case it will take some time until they get all the information that you have done it and then you will get the money. Back in November it took maybe 1.5 weeks for me, but others that played at other rooms got it a lot faster (I played on 770).
      Thanks for helping out there Krishjanis.

As long as you earned the StrategyPoints at a participating poker room for 20 days (in April) then you should receive the $20 bonus! :)

As Krishjanis pointed out, it can take a while to calculate this but hopefully it won't take much longer.

Enjoy your poker in the meantime!

Darren
    • sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      sorry!

april!
      found the thread...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Congrats on the gold status!

As mentioned above, the payments may take up to 2 weeks.

Your patience is appreciated!

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that we've received the reports yesterday evening and we're sending the list of information to our Poker room's in order to start the pay out. I hope this will take place this weekend but latest Monday.

I hope you guys enjoy your new shiny avatar and the bonus!
      Ingrid