SB: $1.70
      Hero (BB): $5.87
      UTG: $12.07
      MP: $5.18
      CO: $4.35
      BTN: $9.02

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has A:heart: K:heart:

fold, MP calls $0.05, fold, BTN calls $0.05, SB raises to $0.31, Hero calls $0.26, MP calls $0.26, BTN calls $0.26
      midstack guy is 19/15, all others are 70/10 huge stations.
      i don't want to flip vs him and scare the stations off so i just flat. thankfully it's AKs which makes it easier

Flop: ($1.24, 4 players) J:diamond: K:club: K:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.51, MP calls $0.51, fold, fold
      i try to keep the two stations in the pot but doesn't work :D whatever

Turn: ($2.26, 2 players) 2:heart:
      Hero bets $1.69, MP calls $1.69
      this was pretty huge but does it matter?

River: ($5.64, 2 players) 6:club:
      Hero bets $3.36 and is all-in, MP calls $2.67 and is all-in

Hero shows A:heart: K:heart: (Three of a Kind, Kings) (Pre 75%, Flop 99%, Turn 100%)
      MP shows J:club: A:spade: (Two Pair, Kings and Jacks) (Pre 25%, Flop 1%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $10.26
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Vs SB stack I would just 3 bet it and get it in. :D But otherwise not much to comment, 3xBet. :s_evil:

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i would usually get it in vs SB but what about keeping the fish in the pot to stack them with TPTK (or better :D ) while we even have AKs and are fully stacked vs the two fish?
      i think they are folding their limps to the 3bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      i would usually get it in vs SB but what about keeping the fish in the pot to stack them with TPTK (or better :D ) while we even have AKs and are fully stacked vs the two fish?
      i think they are folding their limps to the 3bet.
      And you mean by that how should we play? Check/Call? :) Nope, no point to Check/Call, if he has a hand he is going to Call anyways.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      let's get it clear :P

3bet/ship vs SB we are talking about preflop. that's fine but aren't we often making MP and BTN fish fold? that's my point... even fish often don't call 3bets that light, specially in sandwich position

postflop i'll lead out any hit of course, or let SB cbet and take it from there while i have position on him.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      let's get it clear :P

3bet/ship vs SB we are talking about preflop. that's fine but aren't we often making MP and BTN fish fold? that's my point... even fish often don't call 3bets that light, specially in sandwich position

postflop i'll lead out any hit of course, or let SB cbet and take it from there while i have position on him.
      Oh you are talking about that. Well, not a huge difference anyways. If you want to keep the fish in the AKs can also be played even in multiway pot. With AKo it's a must to 3bet.