Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: €23.50
      CO: €99.19
      BTN: €50.68
      Hero (SB): €51.00
      BB: €14.34

Hero posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has A:diamond: 5:diamond:

fold, CO raises to €1.12, fold, Hero raises to €3.86, fold, CO calls €2.74

Flop: (€8.22, 2 players) A:club: 6:spade: 7:heart:
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: (€8.22, 2 players) 4:heart:
      Hero bets €4.11, CO raises to €8.72, Hero calls €4.61

River: (€25.66, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      Hero checks, CO bets €19.24, fold

Villain is tight reg plays 19 /16 f to 3 bet 81% agg-2.5 wtsd-25
      My plan is to take away pot preflop and exploit his high fold to 3 bet . After he called i whanted to c/c one street and give up after, but i was confused after he check behind. I lost my plan on turn , is it beter just to c/ call turn and river ( because he will probably put me on KK,QQ ) or play like i did . One river i was absolutley cloules abot his range but way he played it might be bluff ?! What do you think about hand ??
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

If you check flop then I think checking turn and river would be better play to let him bluff, if you bet turn then I don´t think he would bluff there too often, so likely I would b/f turn (although if I feel he is suspicious I would likely call him down)

best regards,
    • veriz
      Hello dzikson999,

Somehow this hand was open, so I am going to evaluate it also. :D

Totally agree about also Check/Calling the turn as well if you are turning your hand into bluff-catcher like that. It's pretty obvious that you have very often the Ax hand there which goes for Check/Call on the flop. He is still willing to bluff the turn and if he even ain't bluffing then you can always Bet the river for value.

We need only $2 on the river if we count all our OESD outs as clean outs, therefore I wouldn't even mind to Call the turn. Only problem is that there is also a FD possible which could be in his range like A:hX which might discount our outs and which would be rather towards Bet/Fold on the turn.

Best Regards.