This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl 50 sh 3 bet A5 s

• dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Entraction - €0.50 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: €23.50
      CO: €99.19
      BTN: €50.68
      Hero (SB): €51.00
      BB: €14.34

Hero posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has A:diamond: 5:diamond:

fold, CO raises to €1.12, fold, Hero raises to €3.86, fold, CO calls €2.74

Flop: (€8.22, 2 players) A:club: 6:spade: 7:heart:
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: (€8.22, 2 players) 4:heart:
      Hero bets €4.11, CO raises to €8.72, Hero calls €4.61

River: (€25.66, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      Hero checks, CO bets €19.24, fold

Villain is tight reg plays 19 /16 f to 3 bet 81% agg-2.5 wtsd-25
      My plan is to take away pot preflop and exploit his high fold to 3 bet . After he called i whanted to c/c one street and give up after, but i was confused after he check behind. I lost my plan on turn , is it beter just to c/ call turn and river ( because he will probably put me on KK,QQ ) or play like i did . One river i was absolutley cloules abot his range but way he played it might be bluff ?! What do you think about hand ??
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

If you check flop then I think checking turn and river would be better play to let him bluff, if you bet turn then I don´t think he would bluff there too often, so likely I would b/f turn (although if I feel he is suspicious I would likely call him down)

best regards,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Somehow this hand was open, so I am going to evaluate it also. :D

Totally agree about also Check/Calling the turn as well if you are turning your hand into bluff-catcher like that. It's pretty obvious that you have very often the Ax hand there which goes for Check/Call on the flop. He is still willing to bluff the turn and if he even ain't bluffing then you can always Bet the river for value.

We need only $2 on the river if we count all our OESD outs as clean outs, therefore I wouldn't even mind to Call the turn. Only problem is that there is also a FD possible which could be in his range like A:hX which might discount our outs and which would be rather towards Bet/Fold on the turn.

Best Regards.