withdraw approved, but there is no money on MB

• boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Hi i withdrew money from poker770 to my moneyookers account, an it got verified and cashed out yestedray at 6pm, and now 17 hours later there is still no money on my moneybookers account.

Should i be concerned about this or is this normal? When i deposited money from my credit card on MB it was instantly there and now when i withdrew from poker770 i'm still waiting to get it 17 hours later.
  • 3 replies
    • ClimaxingWalrus
      ClimaxingWalrus
      Bronze
      Withdraws from some sites can take days. Took me probably like 5 days to get money in my MB account from 888, Stars is the only site that I usually get $ the day I withdraw.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      and i only created MB account cause i thought it would be quicker to move the money from site to site than with my credit card, but guess i was wrong, when a withdraw was approved by a site the money was on my bank account either the same day, or the day after in the morning.

What's the point of the e-wallet if processing is slower than on bank account?????
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      main reason was i thought it would be quicker to move money from site to site for 10k freerolls, and although i made a widrawal from poker770 on sunday and it got approved and cashed out on thursday, still nothing on my moneybookres account and i probably wont make it in time to deposit for william hill 10k freeroll.

What a waste.