Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

HERO (UTG) ($49.25)
      CO ($98.50)
      BTN ($51.40)
      SB ($181.60)
      BB ($40.36)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 5 players) HERO is UTG A:diamond: 10:spade:
      HERO raises to $1.50, 2 folds, SB calls $1.25, BB calls $1

Flop: A:heart: A:club: 9:spade: ($4.50, 3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, HERO bets $2.50, SB raises to $7.25, BB folds, HERO calls $4.75

Turn: 4:heart: ($19, 2 players)
      SB bets $10.50, $10.5 to HERO ($40.5)?

23/18 3b 8 on 7k sample
      cr flop 9%

I played this guy on nl100 before, don't remember all reads but he looks like good reg, hard to play with.
      Would say I give him credit to do this with air sometimes, but probable very low %.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello flekozub,

Raising on turn wouldn't make sense at all cause you just making worse to fold and better continue. Therefore if you even plan to continue there then we are Calling the turn and then reevaluating what kind of lines we are going to pick on the river.

About the flop play mainly depends how we see the opponent. What about his cold calling range and etc stuff. Cause I would assume him having enough of those AJ+ hands in his cold calling range and of course PPs. Some PPs may even turn their hand into bluff on the flop if the guy was aggressive enough. 9% isn't that high Check/Raise on the flop.

Therefore I'd still Call the flop and reevaluate the turn and most likely for the given odds also Call the turn. Wouldn't assume him bluffing the river anyways where we can unimproved even lay down our hand if he shoves -> unless some other reads on him that he is capable of bluffing this way.

Best Regards.