Possible Missed Points (Pokerstars)

• Jomi318
      Jomi318
      Bronze
      Hello!

While still receiving this message:"We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days.", I've already earned some FPP at Pokerstars. Will they be added as StrategyPoints as soon as the account has been correctly tracked, or any past action prior will be ignored?

Thanks!

PS: I know it says it can take up to 7 days... on my second day know but is it realy normal? On other associated accounts it's much faster. But anyway maybe it's just me being impatient as always :P

Cheers!
  • 9 replies
    • faronel
      faronel
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

As much as I understood it, the whole process is done manually, i.e. poker room employee sends stats to PS employee who then updates what is needed to be updated. So, taking a human factor into consideration, it can take some time.

I once waited for my points 3 days, and that's from PartyPoker that seems to be pretty tight with PS. :)

Unless you are waiting for those points to start reading some new stuff (like a few points missing for a status upgrade, e.g. bronze - silver), I wouldn't worry much. Sooner or later your points should be there.

Meanwhile, concentrate on the stuff that you can do yourself - and that is grinding! ;)
    • Jomi318
      Jomi318
      Bronze
      Yes, definitely looking for those points to keep on reading the articles.

Guess I'll follow your advise and keep on grinding :P

Thanks for the feedback

Cheers! :D
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello there, Jomi318

Right, so aside from waiting to see if the points show up, let's ask some
      questions and see if anything's missing.

Was the account created through our download link?

Have you entered your PokerStars username correctly in your profile?

Did you change the setting for Information Sharing in the PokerStars software as per Step 4 here?

Step 4: Activate information sharing

After registering, you are asked to agree to the "Information Sharing Agreement". Please do so by activing the checkbox "I have read the above and approve".

By agreeing to the information sharing, you allow PokerStars to share information with us which is used to calculate the StrategyPoints for your PokerStrategy.com status.
      In addition to completing all of the above, you can also contact PokerStars support and ask them to confirm whether your account has been properly tracked to us as an affiliate after its creation.

Let me know how you get on please.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Jomi318
      Jomi318
      Bronze
      Yes I remember following each step carefully. I'll contact PokerStars right away and get you updated.

Thanks for the fast response, this site is great!!

Nice Job Guys!

Cheers :D
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoy it here so far, hopefully we'll see much more of you around then?
    • Jomi318
      Jomi318
      Bronze
      I just received an email from Pokerstars confirming that my account is indeed linked to PokerStrategy. So I guess I just have to wait for the Strategy Points to show up ...

Thanks for the quick replys!

Cheers :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jomi318
      I just received an email from Pokerstars confirming that my account is indeed linked to PokerStrategy. So I guess I just have to wait for the Strategy Points to show up ...

Thanks for the quick replys!

Cheers :)
      Hey Jomi318!

This is some great news!! I hope everything will be sorted quickly and that you will start receiving Strategy Points!

Remember that for every day that you rake 1 point on PokerStrategy.com we will give you 10 bonus points! This means that if you play 8 days on which you rake 1SP each day you will have 88SP in the end. Silver status is very to get right now!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • Jomi318
      Jomi318
      Bronze
      Yeah!

I'm receiving my StrategyPoints Now!!! Silver Status here I Come!!!

Thanks for the replys everyone.

Cheers :D
    • faronel
      faronel
      Bronze
      Good to hear, mate.

Bronze articles are pretty good already.

Next milestone: silver. There, you will get a real treasure! ;)