stats analysis HM2

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      I wanted to make a stats analysis for my game and for that I need to post my Leak buster - positional stats, and my graph I guess... How can I save this information into my computer and post it on forum? With graph its not a big problem, just the right click and save as ..(but how to put it on forum after?)
      But how can I save that Leakbuster-positional table? If I press right click and save as it saves it in some very wierd format, something like excel and I cannot even open it. How do u guys put this kinda things on forum? Or maybe printscreening is an option?
  • 3 replies
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      and maybe someone knows, how can I get this table on HM2? It is on HM1 but I find it very useful if I had it on the tables... there is so much more information which I dont have on my HM2 Hud.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/48633848.jpg/
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by benaars
      and maybe someone knows, how can I get this table on HM2? It is on HM1 but I find it very useful if I had it on the tables... there is so much more information which I dont have on my HM2 Hud.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/48633848.jpg/
      It's called DEFAULT Main Popup, you can take a look at it in HUD Options in Popup Designer tab at the side. And to assign it to a stat you click you need to go to Stat Appearance tab and then choose a stat and then from the Popup drop down menu choose DEFAULT Main Popup, so know everytime you click you will get that popup, if you want to click more stats and get the same popup then assign it to more stats.

And for the Leakbuster stats basically print screen the shit out of it and then put them together in one big picture or multiple small ones with editing software, the good old paint works just fine. On Windows 7 it's much easier to use Snipping tool(not sure about XP and Vista if they have it) to capture the exact thing you want. And then just upload it to the internet and [img] tag it on the forum.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      PALDIES)