still waiting

• BabyShay
      BabyShay
      Basic
      hey well I am still waiting for my $50 on PartyPoker... sent off a few tickets and got told to register my account, which i did properly about a week and a half ago, so now my tickets are being ignored and I have no clue what is going on. HELP!!!
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi BabyShay,

It looks like the transfer was delayed due to you having forgotten to validate your E-mail. Therefore we attempted to re-send the funds 2 days ago. Since the transfer time is around 48 hours, the money will hopefully arrive some time today.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ursuciprianmihai
      ursuciprianmihai
      Bronze
      same problem...
      write ticket.... still waiting... :(
    • BabyShay
      BabyShay
      Basic
      ok, thanks Soy, I know I'm probably a pain in the arse for you guys, just wanna make sure all is going ok... thanks again will update when it's all through so ppl can see that confusion can turn into a gratifying result...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ursuciprianmihai
      same problem...
      write ticket.... still waiting... :(
      Hello ursuciprianmihai,

In your case, have you sent your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com yet? If not please do so, from the email address you signed up with.

@BabyShay: No problem. I understand that it can be frustrating when having to wait while not being sure what exactly is going on. Lets hope there are no further difficulties and you money arrives without problems this time :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ursuciprianmihai
      ursuciprianmihai
      Bronze
      I sent the id copy 5 day ago...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ursuciprianmihai
      I sent the id copy 5 day ago...
      In this case there must have been some kind of problem, as I don't see it as being received/procesed yet. Could you please re-send it or wait for a reply from the support?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ursuciprianmihai
      ursuciprianmihai
      Bronze
      the support answer my ticket after 5 days : "Hello,

we have checked your account. There are some consonances with other users.
      If it is possible we would like to contact you by phone."

What's next? another week to wait ?
      :(
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi ursuciprianmihai

Just do, what the ticket says. If you already passed the telephon ID-Check you just have to wait for the money. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • BabyShay
      BabyShay
      Basic
      so I've emailed party poker like the ticket guys said and they replied saying it was all good now, I've let the ticket ppl know but haven't heard back, I just wanna know if it's ever going to go through.... been 2 1/2 weeks now!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BabyShay
      so I've emailed party poker like the ticket guys said and they replied saying it was all good now, I've let the ticket ppl know but haven't heard back, I just wanna know if it's ever going to go through.... been 2 1/2 weeks now!
      Hello BabyShay,

Sorry for the long delay, but there is nothing we can do if the PartyPoker cashier isn't validated :( If you say that PartyPoker has resolved the problem then hopefully everything will work out fine this time.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • BabyShay
      BabyShay
      Basic
      I have validated 3 times, and then I got told to email party poker and tell them that you couldn't transfer because of the cashier, so i did that and they replied saying it will now work. now you're telling me to validate my damn email again..... Why isn't it working? I keep doing what you ask and none of this is working.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BabyShay
      I have validated 3 times, and then I got told to email party poker and tell them that you couldn't transfer because of the cashier, so i did that and they replied saying it will now work. now you're telling me to validate my damn email again..... Why isn't it working? I keep doing what you ask and none of this is working.
      Hello BabyShay,

I really have no idea what the problem seems to be - except that it seems to be a technical issue with PartyPoker. Please respond to the ticket in the support and they will do their best to help :(

Im really sorry for this delay and inconvienince.

Best regards,
      SoyCD