Hello from the french forum!

• RafiLaFigue
      RafiLaFigue
      Bronze
      Hi, Im almost an "old" member of PokerStrategy now but in the french community. I am 41, I live in Geneva (Switzerland) and play poker since 2009. I play mostly cash-game NLH 10, short and mid stack strategy. I also play sometimes live MTTs and SnGs @ my club. I'm now learning PLO, a bit FL Holdem and like to play 5 card draw or even Stud from time to time.
      I also like chess, sport, music, juggling and work as roadie.
      My english isnt so good so Im not going to post here a lot but I like to read and learn "La Langue de Shakespear"!
      See you and GL all!
      Rafi. :)
  • 11 replies
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Bonjourrr commnet va tu? bienvenu ici

we :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: french fishes :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love:

tu t'apple jack?
    • RafiLaFigue
      RafiLaFigue
      Bronze
      Hi, I speak french but Im not a "fronk"... :D
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Salut! Je suis sure qu'il y en a beaucoup de personnes dans ce forum "englais" qui parles au moins un peu la francais. Je me suis un Anglo de Montreal, qui n'utilise desormais pas souvent le francais dans la vie quotidienne.

Anyways , bienvenue!!

I think it's awesome that so many different languages and cultures are united in the culture of poker! (americans aside) Awesome!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Omelette du fromage
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Bonjour RafiLaFigue!

Welcome to the english community!!

You are older then the usual 'new member' we get here yeah but that doesn't really matter!

You have a lot of hobbies and play a lot of forms of Poker! I only play NLHE :( .

And your English isn't that bad tbh. Just post in the english forums! The only important thing is that we understand each other!!

Have fun on our community!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • RafiLaFigue
      RafiLaFigue
      Bronze
      Thanks every one for that warm welcome! :]
    • RafiLaFigue
      RafiLaFigue
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Bonjour RafiLaFigue!

Welcome to the english community!!

You are older then the usual 'new member' we get here yeah but that doesn't really matter!

You have a lot of hobbies and play a lot of forms of Poker! I only play NLHE :( .

And your English isn't that bad tbh. Just post in the english forums! The only important thing is that we understand each other!!

Have fun on our community!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
      Hi RasTweet, you should try 5 card draw ("original" poker) its pretty easy to play and also funny. I like HORSE free-rolls too, it "refreshes" my mind sometimes.
      Its also cool to play Razz or deuce to seven when you're in a bad run or card dead in holdem! ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I have played some 5 card draw and 2to7 a while ago. I did like to play it, but I don't have a real strategy when playing them :D I'm just a fish clicking buttons then.

And if I remember correct most of those poker variants are only in to lower stakes and I'm still a micro stakes player :( I don't really have the BR to play in those lower stakes games :(

But have fun with all those poker variants! Keep us up to date on how you are doing!

RasTweet
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RafiLaFigue
      Thanks every one for that warm welcome! :]
      No worries you're welcome,

I have some great news for you with regards to your account. Please click here to find out more.

Happy grinding!

Mark.
    • RafiLaFigue
      RafiLaFigue
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot MarkQuick! =)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      No worries, you're very welcome!