Party points

• Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      As I can see there is no rakeback, but something similiar like Pokerstars - points that you have to exchange.

I think here value for this points is not good as pokerstars and I feel i dont get back as good as there.

How can I get most value for them?
  • 8 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello there!

The best value for PartyPoints is only available when you've reached the Palladium Elite VIP level, but in general buying clearable bonuses is always better value than buying direct cash bonuses.

Here's a chart of the bonuses that need to be cleared, at what VIP level they become available, and what % cashback they are equivalent to.

Here's the same for direct cash bonuses, which I've already mentioned, will always be lower value per PartyPoint

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mudrinjo
      As I can see there is no rakeback, but something similiar like Pokerstars - points that you have to exchange.

I think here value for this points is not good as pokerstars and I feel i dont get back as good as there.

How can I get most value for them?
      Whats your limit and game type? How many hands do you play/month?
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      I play SH NL 0.05/0,10. Arround 50000 hands
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You would rake about $600-$700 and get up to 15% rb from PartyPoker's VIP system as you can see here. :)

With your volume and getting 2 PartyPoints/$1 rake means you would get about 1400 PartyPoints and be Gold status which means you could take these bonuses when you reach a certain amount.

Bonuses

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Do you consistently hit Gold Star every month? If so you're going to get more money back from Stars, but you might find your hourly is higher on Party so don't forget to take that into account.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ty tokyoaces :)
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Do you consistently hit Gold Star every month? If so you're going to get more money back from Stars, but you might find your hourly is higher on Party so don't forget to take that into account.
      Problem is that my pokerstars account is not pokerstrategy connected :(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Problem is that my pokerstars account is not pokerstrategy connected :(
      Same here. Thus I play on Party because I get the most overall value that way. :heart: