This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH K5s

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $6.55
      Hero (SB): $5.60
      BB: $8.24
      UTG: $4.16
      CO: $5.07

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has K:heart: 5:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, BB raises to $0.55, Hero raises to $1.30, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.60, 2 players) 8:club: K:club: 7:club:
      Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25

Turn: ($5.10, 2 players) A:club:
      Hero bets $3.05 and is all-in

17/12/1/9/WTS40/WSD70 over 105

I think it's a good spot to bluff because only Qc will call and there's only 5 combinations of it.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Preflop: Don't like the 4bet in first place here. You are against a nit, so I don't really see why we should be 4betting.

As played
      Postflop: Why do you think only Qc would Call you? I would assume if he is calling with a hand like JJ there which is also J he is definitely Calling you down there. Cause your play doesn't make sense either cause would you really shove with Q? :) I am pretty sure you would Check and if he Checks behind then you would shove the river. Also I would assume his range is full of those X hands which are going to call you down.

His range could be also some kind of trappy range as KK/AA and which neither ain't planning to fold. So what kind of hand do you see him folding which flats a 4bet?

Best Regards.