[NL2-NL10] NL2,HU,on turn facing huge betsize-push

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Party Poker - $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Holdem (2 players)
      Party Poker Hand Converter Tool from CardsChat.com

SB: $1.98
      BB Hero: $1.51

Pre-flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB and dealt 6d 2d
      SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.04) 3d Tc Jd (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.04, SB calls $0.02

Turn: ($0.12) 3d Tc Jd Ad (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $1.92 (All-in), Hero calls $1.45 (All-in)

River: ($3.49) 3d Tc Jd Ad Qh (2 players)

my opponent's stats:67/12/3.4/57/55(VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD/HANDS)

1.i want to know:generally speaking,when i have flush draw oop ,donkbet or check-raise?which is better?? do i make the decision depends on the opponent's game style?

2.on turn,i hit flush ,but only small flush,and my opponent put $1.92 into $0.12pot .it is a huge betsize.should i hero call?or crying fold?

thank you!!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Wouldn't advice to play in first place HU2 games cause rake will kill you and neither you ain't even playing with full stack which makes it even more -EV play.

1.i want to know:generally speaking,when i have flush draw oop ,donkbet or check-raise?which is better?? do i make the decision depends on the opponent's game style?

Rather lead out yourself than Check/Raise it cause you wont have much more fold equity with the Check/Raise. Especially with the ridiculous min-raise. :D

2.on turn,i hit flush ,but only small flush,and my opponent put $1.92 into $0.12pot .it is a huge betsize.should i hero call?or crying fold?

We are not really planning to fold it in HU games, especially vs his shove. I'd most likely just Bet myself on the turn and protect even our hand and get value from worse. :)

Best Regards.