This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2,hu, donkbet with toppair smallest kicker?

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Party Poker - $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Holdem (2 players)
      Party Poker Hand Converter Tool from CardsChat.com

SB: $1.62
      BB Hero: $1.26

Pre-flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB and dealt 3h Ah
      SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.04) 2d Qh As (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB checks

Turn: ($0.04) 2d Qh As 7c (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.04, SB raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.04

River: ($0.20) 2d Qh As 7c 8c (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

1.flop board is dry,should i donkbet or check for potcontrol ?i think my hand is middle made hand.although my hand is top pair,my kicker is smallest.so check for potcontrol is better.

2.on turn:i saw my opponent check behind on flop,so at that time i think he dont hit A.SO i donkbet potsize for value.

but he raise,only miniraise,so i calls

because his miniraise,i think his hand is not good enough,and he cant get help from turn card.so i think he is bluffing me

3.river:should i call his potsize bet??at this time , looks like he have good hand.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Party Poker has such a feature which allows to auto-rebuy, would strongly recommend using and as soon as you can get out of HU for NL2. ;)

About the play depends a lot on the opponent, how we saw him and according to that I would act. :) Hard to say cause I don't know anything about him, either he is capable of bluffing or not. It's HU, so a lot is based on the opponent.

Best Regards.