The LUCKIEST hand I have EVER played

• DalTXColtsFan
      DalTXColtsFan
      Basic
      Hi all, first time poster here. I don't have any friends who care about poker as much as I do so my only opportunity to TELL people stuff is on forums :) .

Check out this hand I just played - is it POSSIBLE to get any luckier?

Come on poker players, how can ANYONE play a hand like this and not want to run out and tell people? :) .

Cake - $0.50 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 7 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $28.38
      BTN: $78.28
      Hero (SB): $95.71
      BB: $19.80
      UTG: $62.06
      UTG+1: $50.00
      MP: $47.50

Hero posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero has A:diamond: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $1.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3.00, fold, UTG calls $2.00

Flop: ($6.50, 2 players) Q:club: A:club: A:heart:
      Hero checks, UTG checks

Turn: ($6.50, 2 players) 2:club:
      Hero bets $3.25, UTG raises to $6.50, Hero raises to $92.71 and is all-in, UTG calls $52.56 and is all-in

River: ($124.62, 2 players) K:club:

Hero shows A:diamond: Q:heart: (Full House, Aces full of Queens) (Pre 31%, Flop 100%, Turn 100%)
      UTG shows Q:diamond: Q:spade: (Full House, Queens full of Aces) (Pre 69%, Flop 0%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $121.62
  • 4 replies
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Nice hand, reminds me off that first hand in a certain WSOP main event where Sammy Farah hit a fullhouse with AT on a AAT flop and the other guy had TT. Sucks to be on the toher side, feels great to be the won winning it. :)
    • lmbr1
      lmbr1
      Bronze
      Do you have reads that UTG is really loose? I'm not playing at NL50 but not sure if 3-betting here is standard :P
    • DalTXColtsFan
      DalTXColtsFan
      Basic
      Originally posted by lmbr1
      Do you have reads that UTG is really loose? I'm not playing at NL50 but not sure if 3-betting here is standard :P
      She was neither loose nor tight (holy COW did that sound bad! :) good thing we're on a poker forum!). Personally, to me a 2bb minraise is not really a raise - it's a limp. I will almost always (ESPECIALLY when I'm in position) 3-bet JJ+, AQos or AKos to 6bb when a villian minraises to 2bb, and I consider that a raise, not a 3-bet.

Quite frankly I'm surprised she just called with queens - maybe she was concerned because I had position on her?
    • Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DalTXColtsFan
      Originally posted by lmbr1
      She was neither loose nor tight (holy COW did that sound bad! :) good thing we're on a poker forum!). Personally, to me a 2bb minraise is not really a raise - it's a limp. I will almost always (ESPECIALLY when I'm in position) 3-bet JJ+, AQos or AKos to 6bb when a villian minraises to 2bb, and I consider that a raise, not a 3-bet.

Quite frankly I'm surprised she just called with queens - maybe she was concerned because I had position on her?
      I usually min raise aa kk utg.
      She put you on ak or kk.