This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Any way to unregister Sat tokens if the tourney is in progress?

• alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Is there any way to unregister tokens earned in satellites if the tourney is in progress?

I've been playing a lot of Sats lately and have found them ridiculously soft, but I can't find a way to unregister the Tourney $ I've won if the tournament is in progress.

Pokerstars automatically registers you and opens the tournament window for you, even if the tourney is in progress. I can't find an option to cancel this. Is there any?
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi alenstrat,

If the tournament is already running and you have qualified in - you cannot unregister from it. So I'm afraid it is bad news here :(

I agree though, most satellites are very soft and I play a lot of them myself!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi alenstrat,

If the tournament is already running and you have qualified in - you cannot unregister from it. So I'm afraid it is bad news here :(

Best regards,
      Gary
      Oh well, too bad. I'll have to be careful and chose only ones that are sure to end before the tournament launches. Lost $30 tourney $ in this fashion this last week.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alenstrat
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi alenstrat,

Best regards,
      Gary
      Oh well, too bad. I'll have to be careful and chose only ones that are sure to end before the tournament launches. Lost $30 tourney $ in this fashion this last week.

Yep, I've done this myself a lot lately. Entered a $33 tournament which I had 20 mins to play before work started!