This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Usefulness of Notes?

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

I have been wondering about note takeing, on Ongame and on Party aswell I never take notes while I play, but I mark hands where I would take notes on Multi Tablers and make notes later on.

I am just wondering tho about the usefullness of notes because I dont think I have ever hardley used the notes taken and it is quite time consumeing takeing notes.

Here is an Example of notes I have taken on a Party Multi Tabler, because have only reviewd my hands less than 10 x on Ongame and I find it harder to mark hands there aswell.

"Winning MT 5%> ROI <6000 Games

$11S-SNG, Early Phase-Start hand with 31BBs, PFR 4.5xBB in CO with KQs after EP OL, 2Bet AI over 1/2 PSB on QJ2ss Fl with TPGK $11S-SNG30/60Bs,

Start hand with 50BBs, Ch 952ss l with FD Vs SB in BB with J4s, CoC PSB on 6 T, 2Bet AI on Ks R with JHigh Flush Vs 1/2 PSB $11S-SNG20/40Bs,

Start hand with 48BBs, 3.5xBB OPFR OTB with AJs/C 14BB 3Bet AI from SB $11S-SNG30/60Bs,

Mid Phase-Start hand with 16BBs, OComplete SB Vs BB, ChF to 3/4 PSB on 1098R Fl $11S-SNG100/200Bs,

Late Pahse-Start hand with just over 1BBs, On Buble with SS, OL in CO with A2s with less than 2BBs/CAI $11S-SNG400/800Bs,"

So I guess my main question is do I need to bother labouring over note takeing so much?
  • 2 replies
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      I find them useful as was HUDless for a while on Cake

I try to keep them short and mainly take down what hands they limp with what they are shoving/calling AI with

How are they playing draws

Also noting weather they are winning is helpful when confronted by a spazzy play

Your notes do seem bit longwinded, you could shorten them alot I would say
    • savage1981
      savage1981
      Bronze
      Yeah, these defintiely seem to long. You're probably gonna time out by the time you've read them.I agree that I hardly ever use my notes though, but making a note helps me store this fact in my head a little bit better if that makes sense.