Give Me Money Please...

• Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      So, on the 12th May 2012, so Saturday, I will be walking them Keswick To Barrow(Info Here). It's a 40 mile in a day sponsored walk where each team raises money for the charity of their choosing. Our team is Murthwaite GreenInfo Here, which is my Mum's business. So far we've only picked one charity as we can't decide on the second, but anyway the first one is the British Horse Society

Basically this walk is going to cripple me, i've done next to no training and have a sidebet with my friend that i'll do it in under 12 hours. It'd be very, very helpful if some people could donate some $$$, however small, to go towards this. There are a few ways you can sponsor me, either you can go through te official link which is here below, [edited by fruktpuff] :D . Below is my sponsor link, Stars SN and Skrill email. Hopefully at least a few would like to contribute :f_biggrin:

SPONSOR MEEEEEE!!!!!

[edited by fruktpuff]
  • 5 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      No-one? Seriously? :f_cry: I'm disappointed.
    • mazaq
      mazaq
      Bronze
      i'm poor ;(
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      I'm not into horses for two reasons:
      1. Women that obsess about horses are freaks.
      2. Women that obsess about horses always seem to have that extra little girth and blame it on the horses.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi Wriggers,

I've edited a few things in the OP, as I believe it's fair enough for a charitable cause to ask for sponsoring but I would prefer if it goes only through the official channel which is in fact provided here.

Any discussion about what this is and how to go about participating in sponsorship of Wriggers can be discussed in this thread or in PMs, but will ultimately be an agreement between yourselves and the OP.

Disclaimer: If you choose to participate in sponsoring this member it will be an agreement between the member and you outside of our control. Furthermore PokerStrategy.com are in no way involved in this charity walk nor will we take any responsibility or give any guarantees for the actions or lack of actions of the organization that is behind this charity event.
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Sponsor me for poker for sometime And when I move to nl100 I will donate :D