HEM Stats For ZOOM

• chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Hi, I was hoping someone could post a good range of stats for ZOOM poker. I was looking at my HEM2 and just found some variances with my normal FR cash games. So ideally, someone could suggest good stats for:

VPIP/PFR//3bet/WTSD%/W$SD%/Agg/Agg%/Flop CBet%/Turn Cbet%/FlopFold vs Cbet%Steal%/BB Reraise Steal

I am just trying to tweak my game and see if I have any major issues but obviously to do this I need to compare it with a winning player stats.

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi Chris,

If you want, just post your stats from the LeakBuster Report by Position in HM2 and I'll point out some of the biggest and obvious leaks and/or spots where you can improve.

You don't have to copy others, you have to know what works for you, what doesn't and why.

Regards,
      Manu.
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Sry im kinder new to this site still :P

How do I copy/paste the report from HEM2 to this site?

Thanks in advance
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chrispokergod
      Sry im kinder new to this site still :P

How do I copy/paste the report from HEM2 to this site?

Thanks in advance
      Print screen and post image with those stats here.

You have an example here: Quick NL10 shot analysis

Make sure you look for the RFI (Raise First In) stat and add that too since it's quite an important one.
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Sry dude i'm still not getting it :D

How do you post an image? It won't let me simply paste a print screen. What am I doing wrong? :tongue:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chrispokergod
      Sry dude i'm still not getting it :D

How do you post an image? It won't let me simply paste a print screen. What am I doing wrong? :tongue:
      After you print screen and make an image out of it with Paint or whatever software you can use, upload it to a site like ImageShack or Tyinpic.

Then click the Insert Image button when posting on this form. It's the 7th button from the left, exactly before the YouTube button. Paste direct link to image there and click preview, see if the pic is posted correctly. If you can't do that just post the exact link and I'll edit the post for you.

Hope it helps! :)
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      This is over the past month for ZOOM 10NL since I started playing it. I started playing 2 tables at once for the first 15k hands, now I play 3-4 tables at the same time, generally for a few hours here and there.

I would really appreciate any advice for improving my game, really in as much detail as possible. So any leaks pointed out would be great!

Also, I struggle to understand the Agg/ Agg% stats, I do not really know what these stats should be at for optimal play.

I'd also appreciated any opinions on 3bets in ZOOM, seems like the players play very tight and nitty, so its often CO and BTN just stealing blinds, so I'm finding I am 3betting more to defend from steals than I was in normal FR cash games.

Also my WTSD% and W$SD% do not seem to correlate too well with my position, any reasons/advice concerning this?

Thanks in advance!
      Thanks to EmanuelC16 for the help as well :]
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Not the right report but second closest! :D

Where you got this one, go lower to LeakBuster section and Position subsection. You have some more turn, river and 4betting stats which will help more.

As far as this report is concern I have a couple of things to point out.

First of all, CO is not the same as BU. 70% CO steal is way way way way way too much. As you can see you are also losing in CO which makes sense when stealing to wide.

Furthermore, your MP UO PFR% is also too big. You will play too many hands OOP without having a good enough postflop edge to make up for positional disadvantage and card disadvantage.

To continue the trend, your SB UO PFR% is also to big. Yes, you will steal the blinds often but keep in mind that you play OOP pre vs a 3bet and postflop when called. Yes, against some you can raise 100% but on average 90% is too big.

Last but not least, your overall postflop game is just passive/call happy. You cbet little compared to what will be best at NL10 FR, you go to showdown too often and you don't bet and raise often (18% AGG% is about half of what you should have). This creates a problem with winning showdowns, shown in your W$SD%. That stat should be >51% at NL10 without even trying.

VPIP/FPR/3bet of 22/17/7 is very loose for FR and you need big postflop edge to make it work. From what I see you need reduce your preflop aggression and increase your postflop approach. Your game looks like playing preflop and one with it. That's not good in the long run even if now it shows a slight profit.

I want you to try this: fold 4% of the worst hands you currently open from MP, fold 40% worst hands you currently open from CO and 40% worst hands you currently open from SB. Here's an app that can help you see what hands you should fold: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/10/

Start cbetting more, try and cbet close to 100% when the pot is just HU and only give up on very bad boards where you have no equity and opponent likes to call. For multiway you are probably doing OK.

You need to also get your postflop aggression up. For this value bet more thinly. Bet smaller if you want your opponent to call weaker hands if you have a hand like KQ on Qxx x x and you think he doesn't call much if you bet 4/5 pot. Bet 1/2 pot, bet 1/3 pot, bet 1/5 pot even IF that will make him call very weak hands and it's clear you have him beat very often.

You probably need to stop calling river bets more but I can't say for sure given these stats. If you post the other report I requested with all the stats I'll get a better idea.

Cheers.
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze

Hi thanks for you advice! I've updated the image to the report you were actually after this time :tongue:

I'm just finishing a few hands now and will then read through your suggestions, they look very detailed and accurate so many thanks for that! Can't wait to read and make some much needed improvements!!! :f_cool:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Actually it's still not the one I meant but I can see what I need in this one too.

That you need to become more aggressive preflop I can tell from the previous one as well.

From this report I can tell your Flop aggression is very low. It should be at about 35% without you even trying to do any spewy raises. This will usually be fixed by cbetting more.

Turn and River AGG% are also low but not that much lower than what will usually be optimal at NL10. For these all you have to do is value bet more thinly. You will more likely make a bad call than a bad value bet on NL10 so value bet until you get raised. Then fold unless you have the nuts. :D OK, that's an extreme approach but you get the idea.

Hand in hand with your postflop aggression is W$WSF. Solid winning players have double your percentage there. It's a stat that shows how often you win the pot when you see the flop.

Keep in mind that you need to fix these step by step so you don't screw it all up. I told you where you are leaking or not making most you could and some pointers on how to fix the leaks and improve but make sure you don't overdo it. Take it one step at a time!