This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 AJ 3b pot!

• Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      Villain plays 25/22 over a large sample, foldt3b 51% and foldtCB 3bpot is 50%. Given these stats I feel he is calling here with a lot of PPs and broadway cards. A king hi flop I think is a good flop to CB but If I am going to CB this board he will probably call 55-TT and some Kx also, should I be Cbetting the turn or should I just give up? If I bet 1/2 pot I am pretty much committed right? Is it ok as played and what should I do to his turn bet?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20)
      BB ($20.43)
      UTG ($12.02)
      CO ($20)
      BTN ($62.65)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: J:heart:

UTG calls $0.20, CO raises to $0.90, fold, Hero raises to $3.10, fold, fold, CO calls $2.20

FLOP ($6.60) 7:heart: K:spade: 2:club:

Hero bets $3.30, CO calls $3.30

TURN ($13.20) 7:heart: K:spade: 2:club: 4:spade:

[color=red]Hero checks, CO bets $3,

Hero ???
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Rogbey,

Hero Check/Folds as played. What you should be doing there rather is either Check/Fold the flop or planning to double-barrel. You wont really make any kind of floats or any weaker PPs which sometimes may Call once this way. If you assume his range hardly hits such a board then just Check/Fold the flop than CB once and then Check/Fold turn -> which will show you losses in long run.

Best Regards.