HM2 missing tourneys in report

• RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm playing on WH at the moment starting a new database from 1st of May, cuz my previous database was all wrong and messy. I noticed that HM2:

1. shows wrong finishing position in one SnG tourney and also classifies it as Regular instead of Turbo.

2. Shows finishing position as 0 in quite a lot of SnG tourney no matter if i'm ITM or not.

3. Sometimes classifies same table size tourneys as 6 or 2 table size, when in fact i play only 10-handed SnGs R/T

4. I created new database on 1st of May and whenever i go to tourney graph, the line starts at $20 instead at 0. Why is that?

How to solve this, cuz it's really annoying to check back every session...
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      We probably need to reproduce this.
      Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Even thou i manually repair them? Or should i wait for problem to occur again?

Edit:

It happened again so I will send them...