This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKo ex.2 30.04.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      BTN: $10.58
      Hero (SB): $13.15
      BB: $9.16
      UTG: $10.52
      UTG+1: $10.15
      MP1: $7.21
      MP2: $10.46
      CO: $8.38

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with A :club: K :spade:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.40, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.40, Hero raises to $1.65, 1 fold, MP2 calls $1.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.80) T :club: 2 :diamond: 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP2 calls $2

Turn: ($7.80) 5 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.41, MP2 calls $6.81 all in

River: ($21.42) 4 :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

MP2:

BTN:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Not sure if I would be even CBetting in first place there while his range hardly contains of a lot PPs which flat such a squeeze. Therefore I'd go for Check/Fold on the flop but otherwise not much to comment, tough to just go for Check/Fold on the turn while your plan was mainly look for the backdoor FD.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Not sure if I would be even CBetting in first place there while his range hardly contains of a lot PPs which flat such a squeeze. Therefore I'd go for Check/Fold on the flop but otherwise not much to comment, tough to just go for Check/Fold on the turn while your plan was mainly look for the backdoor FD.

Best Regards.
      When should I consider Cbetting here after a squeeze? Do I need a opponent who folds more to Cbets? Is our plan against such an opponent mostly just 3bet and if missed flop just X/F?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      When should I consider Cbetting here after a squeeze? Do I need a opponent who folds more to Cbets? Is our plan against such an opponent mostly just 3bet and if missed flop just X/F?

When we assume that we are doing it for value. So vs loose guys I'd often times just hope to hit and if not then rather leave it alone cause I don't see them folding any pairs anyways. Especially when his range hardly contains PPs which play like that.