sng ranges of sb given to this sheet

• 4 replies
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Im really good at this but I cant read your chart and your being pretty vague. Heres my personal chart for mtt sng's . but their is no icm and not likely applicable at all for 1 table sng's. Will tighten up vs regs obviously

bb 100
      bvb: 40%
      btn: 25%
      CO: 10%

bb 150
      bvb: 100%
      btn: 33%
      CO: 12%

bb 200
      btn: 33%
      co: 23%
      Should be pushing wider here with non 10 bb stacks by a lot

bb 200 w/25 ante
      btn: 80%
      CO: 40%
      Should be pushing way wider here with non 10 bb stacks by a lot

bb 400
      bvb: 100% no exceptions
      btn: 100% no exceptions
      CO: around 40% (but can ignore shorties.. It's basically the same ranges but there will rarely be full stacks, so we can widen ranges)

bb 600
      CO: 38% (but once again ignore shorties)

bb 800
      CO: 38% (but once again ignore shorties)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Angelface!

I just moved your thread to the Sit and Go tournaments forum.

RasTweet
    • lightcarrier
      lightcarrier
      Basic
      What she meant was that she wanted to verify the % of the total range given for any stack size given marked by colours mainly the sb pushing the bb.

i would like to know it myself too. This sheet is only for single table sng's. ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiRCAFDKL6fIcDlnNmlOclpvaFdwTVlWQ2VwZlFVVHc#gid=0
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, everyone!

Well, I just checked the graph- I disagree with some points, especially BTN-6 for 7-10bb and few other things, but ranges for SB look good, man! Use the hints and push looser vs tightish callers or unknowns. These ranges are very similar(if not) to nash ranges, so you can use them vs decent, competent players. Vs more fishy- unknown type of players, going looser than these range sb vs bb is usually gonna be better. You can also mix it up sometime vs fishy opponents by trying to limp/stab w 10-11bb and so.