Bonus Box Joke !!!

• T3rMiT3
      Yesterday I decided to complete the chalenge regardin bonus box on 888. All I had to do was to gain 40 points on 888poker. After a cople of hours I managed to gain that amount of points and accomplished the required conditions for that bonus box.

Today I received a message that states that I won the bonus box as espected but I was pretty surprised to see that one of the prizes changed a little bit.

Check this out:

This is the message from yesterday:

This is the confirmation from today:

The difference that I'm insterested is in the middle square regardin the instant bonus. It doesn't seem fair for me changing the prizes as they want without telling me anything.

Has anyone experienced the same thing as I did?

Good luck all!
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi T3rMiT3,

Whoops, indeed looks a bit weird. Have you tried to contact them regarding this?

Let me know.
    • pappadjango
      i got an email sayin that they were sorry for me getting disconnected and they were giving me 50 free no points required and 5 3000 freeroll the email was 50 frenzy code which i did in fact have to rake $125 or 250 points to be able to withdraw it....
      but after i cleared that in about a day and a half i went to my mail to see my box with the 20% 250 deposit for 50 and try load that.i deposited 250 thru my email bonus box link but got no 50.
      it seems to me after talking in the cashier that the 2 seperate mails i got on seperate days were for the same thing...
    • itwillturnm8
      10000 players registered for $3000 Freroll Frenzy :f_o: Yesterday too.