This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quick question about 50 free withdrawal

• 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Skodljivec,

You'll have a better idea regarding this from reading more information about the point system from here

What game type are you playing?
      Ingrid
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Playing exclusively sngs, either 30man or hu, the only unlocked available... And i have about 1500 770 points. I'm just wondering if i'm close to the 50 usd rake, so that i can move up in limits
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Skodljivec,

Thanks for the information! :)

So it seems that 22*50=1100 Poker770 points should be already enough. :) You could confirm this with any of the helpful Poker770 support personnel and I'm sure they will be able to give you the exact number/details.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hey Skodljivec,

Thanks for the information! :)

So it seems that 22*50=1100 Poker770 points should be already enough. :) You could confirm this with any of the helpful Poker770 support personnel and I'm sure they will be able to give you the exact number/details.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
      Actually the so called helpfull support will refuse to tell you how much you have raked and just welcome you to carry on grinding away
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I hope my calculation is right at least. :heart:
    • tomthebom28
      tomthebom28
      Bronze
      You need to make a deposit in order to withdraw the money, but can you withdraw the starting capital with the deposit instantly or do you have to play with that too?
    • tomthebom28
      tomthebom28
      Bronze
      Bump.

I'm asking this question here because i know you moderators hate new threads for no reason, but if nobody's gonna answer i might decide to annoy you and make a whole new thread for this :s_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there :) you're funny!

Sorry for the late reply in here. You don't have to play with the amount you deposit, its just to register a payment method so you can withdraw.

This of course will only work, if you cleared all bonuses and no other pending amount is linked on your account.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Look out for the points multiplier though! I needed to make almost 2200 points before getting enough points to be able to withdraw.

If you have a tracked account, the most reliable calculation is SP/5

Grind on!
      AB