Quick question about 50 free withdrawal

• 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Skodljivec,

You'll have a better idea regarding this from reading more information about the point system from here

What game type are you playing?
      Ingrid
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Playing exclusively sngs, either 30man or hu, the only unlocked available... And i have about 1500 770 points. I'm just wondering if i'm close to the 50 usd rake, so that i can move up in limits
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Skodljivec,

Thanks for the information! :)

So it seems that 22*50=1100 Poker770 points should be already enough. :) You could confirm this with any of the helpful Poker770 support personnel and I'm sure they will be able to give you the exact number/details.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hey Skodljivec,

Thanks for the information! :)

So it seems that 22*50=1100 Poker770 points should be already enough. :) You could confirm this with any of the helpful Poker770 support personnel and I'm sure they will be able to give you the exact number/details.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
      Actually the so called helpfull support will refuse to tell you how much you have raked and just welcome you to carry on grinding away
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I hope my calculation is right at least. :heart:
    • tomthebom28
      tomthebom28
      Bronze
      You need to make a deposit in order to withdraw the money, but can you withdraw the starting capital with the deposit instantly or do you have to play with that too?
    • tomthebom28
      tomthebom28
      Bronze
      Bump.

I'm asking this question here because i know you moderators hate new threads for no reason, but if nobody's gonna answer i might decide to annoy you and make a whole new thread for this :s_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there :) you're funny!

Sorry for the late reply in here. You don't have to play with the amount you deposit, its just to register a payment method so you can withdraw.

This of course will only work, if you cleared all bonuses and no other pending amount is linked on your account.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Look out for the points multiplier though! I needed to make almost 2200 points before getting enough points to be able to withdraw.

If you have a tracked account, the most reliable calculation is SP/5

Grind on!
      AB