Tell-a-friend: general info

• thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Strateeg,

The TAF list requires up to 24 hours to be fully updated.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Strateeg
      Strateeg
      Bronze
      thx a bunch thunderbird! A little bit smarter nowhttp:)
    • RensJansen
      RensJansen
      Bronze
      how often are the strategy points updated for referred friends?

one of my referrals made his 5k strategy points about 2 weeks ago and when I look at referred friends he's stuck at 4.3k

though in the summary below it show that I have 1 friend with >4999 points

does anybody know?
    • BeanerO
      BeanerO
      Bronze
      So I can get my mom? Lol.. I'm gonna go ask.
    • IGAcius
      IGAcius
      Basic
      Hallo,
      Wanna ask if i use (invite friends) to invite my friend he will get the same bonuses at the poker room like all others?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IGAcius
      Hallo,
      Wanna ask if i use (invite friends) to invite my friend he will get the same bonuses at the poker room like all others?
      Hi IGAcius & welcome to the community,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes your friend would be entitled to the free starting capital just the same as all new members.

In addition, you would be rewarded for introducing him/her to PokerStrategy.

Best regards,

Bart
    • 1trap4u
      1trap4u
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thedahl
      Originally posted by sergem8
      Is there any chance that my payout bonus can be paid through full tilt poker? which is the only site i play on.

You will need to get it paid at PartyPoker, Titan, or Mansion. From there you can directly withdraw it- then deposit it into your FullTilt account.

The short answer: No.
      You said we can directly withdraw the payment for TAF. Is this true? There is no other conditions? No player points needed?
      I mean, I have this Mansion Poker account opened through PS link but no deposit made. At the moment that I will request a payment to that poker account, I will be able to withdraw the money to MoneyBookers account?

Thanks.
    • JustErik
      JustErik
      Bronze
      You do have to pay attention to the minimum cashout amounts of different payment methods..most start at $50 but some start at $100.

Just a friendly tip :)
    • Vajruss
      Vajruss
      Bronze
      I just wanted to ask here aswell.
      I had 55$ left on my TAF and I stopped playing poker for quite a while, mainly because I was focused on my university.
      Now I started to play again and wanted to payout my 55$ from TAF to partypoker and I saw that the money disappeared and they told me that the balance expired on 28/06/2010, which is not more than a month ago and is there really no way to get some of that money transfered to partypoker because I would really need it to start playing with a decent BR again.
      Thanks for the answer and have a nice day!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Vajruss,

Please open an internal support ticket (under HELP tab), we will look into it asap.

Regards,
      thunder
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      hi, all!

I have question about refer a friend bonus.

My friend has already collected more than 15 SP.....how can I know I have received the $10 bonus? - cause right now I think I haven't received it.

And what this means??? -

Tell A Friend Current Balance $10 You need a further $40 to get the money transferred.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi miljonszalie,

The minimum amount to be paid out is $50. So you need a further $40 to get the money transferred. Keep sending more players to PokerStrategy.com and you will reach it.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Zer0Maker
      Zer0Maker
      Bronze
      Hi i was yesterday request a cashout of 55$ from TAF and its come to mb on 1 days just its possible to received money just for 1 days...in rules says that i need to wait 7-8 days lol...But ty poker strategy u are the best...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Zer0Maker,

it depends on which day you make your request.

But I am happy to read that you are satisfied with PokerStrategy.com

Good luck with referring your friends,
      Hannes
    • PokerKidDory
      PokerKidDory
      Bronze
      I made my request last sunday and I read that the payouts to party are usually made on wednesdays. It's friday and still waiting. :f_cry:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have spoken with my colleagues from customer support and they told me that your payment is still being processed. Normally this does not take more than a week overall.

Thank you for your patience,
      Hannes
    • PokerKidDory
      PokerKidDory
      Bronze
      Thank you for the answer!
    • gheecko
      gheecko
      Bronze
      there are three colors on the TAF payment system(light blue, kaki, gray), what are those colors and when do we get such color as a referer?

the 3rd color gray says you can get 2000 StrategyPoints = $50,
      when can we avail of this bonus??

Thanks in advance for your immediate response.

B/Regards,
      Anton
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      is that true that you can get taf directly deposited into full tilt
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

TAF payout to Full Tilt is only possible for those living in an area where the other payment options are not available. What you can do though is to ship your money to MB and then send it to your Full Tilt Account :)

Hadi