$50.00 starting capital awaiting?

• ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      I have been very patient it has now been exactly 2 days since i recieved the email saying the deposit has been done. Unfortunately I am still yet to see the deposit in my account. I have read through these forums and understand it takes time and this is the reason I havent posted until now should I expect to see the money before the end of tommorrow as then this will be the 3rd day that I will have waited?

For Confirmation
      Quiz Passed 10/05/2008
      ID Test Required email 11/05/2008
      ID Test Passed 14/05/2008
      Email Confirmation about deposit approved 14/05/2008
  • 11 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ABigShowA,

For Mansion you need to transfer the money from the the Cashier to your Poker Wallet (as described here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7) Since the Mansion transfers are usually there right after the transfer - could it be that you have not done this yet?

Otherwise please contact our support via the ticket system please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      No the money has not been deposited into my mansion account
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ABigShowA
      No the money has not been deposited into my mansion account
      That is strange indeed as the money has already been transfered.

Have you contacted Mansion support on the Matter?
    • ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      No I havent contacted mansion support on the matter as mansion hasnt anything to do with the money transfer before it hits the account... I believe it would be on pokerstrategy.com
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      No I havent contacted mansion support on the matter as mansion hasnt anything to do with the money transfer before it hits the account... I believe it would be on pokerstrategy.com
      Actually since our support has already transfered the money, the problem could very well lie on the side of Mansion. Perhaps they did not process the transfer correctly. I would first contact the Mansion support and if they cannot help you, write a ticket to our support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)
    • ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      I have completed everything i should have to recieve the money now i have to chase it down im sorry but all this doesnt seem right to me. Im not trying to be rude but it is very much an inconvienence to have to chase up something that is supposed to be already done. Im quite unhappy at the moment.
    • ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      ANOTHER 48 hours to wait! for mansion support to help me so i guess i wont see anything in my account until the end of next week as 48 hours for mansion then 48 hours for pokerstrategy. Thank you
    • ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      plus the weekend
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I have completed everything i should have to recieve the money now i have to chase it down im sorry but all this doesnt seem right to me. Im not trying to be rude but it is very much an inconvienence to have to chase up something that is supposed to be already done. Im quite unhappy at the moment.
      Hello ABigShowA,

I can believe that you are unhappy, and am truly sorry for this situation. The problem is I am not quite sure of how the situation itself has come about, since this is by no means a normal case of "longer waiting time". While there are up to 12 hour waiting times between the Full Tilt mail and arrival of the money, this phenomenon is usually not the case at Mansion. Since our support has already sent the money (it was transfered 2 days ago) and it is still not on your account - the problem does not lie on their end either.

The fastest way to resolve it (since it is your account) would be to contact the Mansion live support. Although they are not as helpful as the Email support you might be lucky to get a good answer quickly.

If you do it simply with a ticket to our support - you would have much longer waiting times than simply contacting the Mansion live support yourself.

(I am not trying to chase you around but just trying to help you find a quick solution)
    • ABigShowA
      ABigShowA
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply SoyCD...

As a follow up to contacting Mansion live support I have been informed that the transfers for Mansion will take 7 Days to complete.

Im only telling you this so you can inform other members who decide to goto Mansion that it will take 7 business days for the transfer to go through not the 12 - 48 hours that you have been informing people and so that you dont have to repeat yourself over and over again.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply SoyCD...

As a follow up to contacting Mansion live support I have been informed that the transfers for Mansion will take 7 Days to complete.

Im only telling you this so you can inform other members who decide to goto Mansion that it will take 7 business days for the transfer to go through not the 12 - 48 hours that you have been informing people and so that you dont have to repeat yourself over and over again.
      Hello and thank you for the reply.

This is something quite new, since the transfers to Mansion have never needed longer than 12-48 hours . I will look into it, and see what seems to have happened.

Best regards,
      SoyCD