Stacks:
      UTG Sinnology ($11.26)
      UTG+1 R3adyourmind ($12.17)
      CO tomazzel ($23.93)
      BTN freeptss ($8.83)
      SB imgonnagetu ($4.12)
      BB shweya ($10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Sinnology is UTG A:heart: A:club:
      Sinnology raises to $0.40, 2 folds, freeptss calls $0.40, imgonnagetu calls $0.35, shweya calls $0.30

Flop: K:spade: 7:diamond: 8:spade: ($1.60, 4 players)
      imgonnagetu checks, shweya checks, Sinnology bets $1.30, 1 fold, imgonnagetu folds, shweya calls $1.30

Turn: Q:club: ($4.20, 2 players)
      shweya checks, Sinnology bets $3.50, shweya goes all-in $8.30, Sinnology calls $4.80

I am pretty sure I should of fold my hand here.
      Only hand I beat is AK which is proibly raising pf.
      THe rest hands in hes range : 77,88,QQ,KQ, 87s
      So hard tho ...
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

Even for the given odds you going to be so often behind there. Keep in mind that you were 4way and almost everything got there.

What I'd do myself in those spots where we are 4way and not to build up the pot too much I'd Bet smaller on the flop ~$1,10 and also a bit smaller on the turn then we would have much easier way to fold.

It's ZOOM, get used that people mainly set-mine.

Best Regards.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      THx man!
      Can you share some of ideas how you play zoom differendly than play normal ring games?
      This days am running pretty sick that am thinking to open 6 tables and play 9/6
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sinnology
      THx man!
      Can you share some of ideas how you play zoom differendly than play normal ring games?
      This days am running pretty sick that am thinking to open 6 tables and play 9/6
      Want really my advice? :P Don't play ZOOM at all, it just has bad affect on your game. You just play robot and don't even think at all which we should be doing on those lower limits and get the understanding of the game.

Playing very nitty wont work out either cause you ain't get paid often enough and just play for the rakeback. So 6tabling wouldn't really solve your game. Maybe on NL10 but not higher ones rather not.

Myself I'd play a lot more aggressively in ZOOM rather than nitty cause people fit/fold a lot, especially on lower ones but if it does suit for you... Try maybe watching some videos of ZOOM, and just wanted to point out that I am not that good expert to give good advices in ZOOM cause I haven't played that many hands.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      THx for your advice.