SnG 18man vids!!

• 6 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, man and welcome to our site.

Tbh, there ain't much 18-man content. Recently we had a great video released by Collin Moshman(I am sure you've heard of him) about 18-man SnG- Click. However, you current status doesn't allow you to watch it yet. It's very easy to move up the ranks once you play tracked to our site though. We have some really quality SnG content in here. Basically, I watched video/posted hands most of the time I've been in here and that has helped my game the most.

Just out of curiosity, what limits 18-man do you play?

Cheers!
    • youidiot
      youidiot
      Basic
      Originally posted by kurrkabin
      Hi, man and welcome to our site.

Tbh, there ain't much 18-man content. Recently we had a great video released by Collin Moshman(I am sure you've heard of him) about 18-man SnG- Click. However, you current status doesn't allow you to watch it yet. It's very easy to move up the ranks once you play tracked to our site though. We have some really quality SnG content in here. Basically, I watched video/posted hands most of the time I've been in here and that has helped my game the most.

Just out of curiosity, what limits 18-man do you play?

Cheers!
      Thanks for replying :)
      I play 15's on Stars.There just doesn't seem to be much around for 18's,whereas,9 man's,info is everywhere.
    • youidiot
      youidiot
      Basic
      Just to mention about Colin.I have read his book,which I found really good.I think there's a niche in the market for an 18 man book(hint hint Colin :) )
      Has Colin got any more plans to do any more vids for the 18man's?
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Originally posted by youidiot
      No idea of his future plans, but he has also done some videos for other mtt sng games. Like 180man and 45man.
    • youidiot
      youidiot
      Basic
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      Originally posted by youidiot
      No idea of his future plans, but he has also done some videos for other mtt sng games. Like 180man and 45man.
      Cool,ty ty.
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      People don't want to divulge 18m secrets cheaply, that's why.