This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [Sh-Nl10] Qq

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($16.33)
      BB ($8.99)
      UTG ($10.15)
      CO ($12.49)
      BTN ($28.55)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.60) K:diamond: 8:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $0.38, BB calls $0.38

TURN ($1.36) K:diamond: 8:spade: T:diamond: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65

RIVER ($2.66) K:diamond: 8:spade: T:diamond: 5:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero bets $1.26, BB raises to $7.66 (AI), Hero???

HERO CALLS :f_confused:
      Hero shows Q:spade: Q:diamond: (Pre 81%, Flop 32.1%, Turn 36.4%)
      BB shows T:club: 8:club: (Pre 19%, Flop 67.9%, Turn 63.6%)Hero wins $17.09

Villain is 41/18 over 50 hands. seemed very fishy and had wtsd 60 W$sd 20 only 1.2agf

Went for thin value on the river. he still has so many hands that we bwat that are still calling.

snap fold when he raises tho? :f_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      i would give up on the turn. flush draw completed, middle pocket pair out of position, no way i'm investing any more in that hand.

i fold on the river. he will have the flush most of the times he does that, i think
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MancaMulas
      i would give up on the turn. flush draw completed, middle pocket pair out of position, no way i'm investing any more in that hand.
      looking back, i agree here, don't think were getting any better hands to fold like ever.

i fold on the river. he will have the flush most of the times he does that, i think
      Cant remember my reasoning for calling his raise. Usually i'd just snap fold.. cant find the hand in my HH but im sure i marked it ?(

What about x/c the river to <pot bet? or would would he rather check behind all his pairs/2pairs to avoid getting raised.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      check/call will be good if you know he will bet weaker hands, or missed draws. most of the draws got there.

on the river I would check/call depending on the size of his bet. to get value from some two pair he might bet. don't see him betting top-pair like KJ
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Turn: As long the FD also completes on the turn I might even be leaving the pot alone, you just going for the FD yourself on the river which tries to block-bet. He is passive so I would assume he is Checking behind a lot of draws and weaker hands.

As played
      River: As long I would assume him having enough of those Kx/2pair type of hands I would rather Bet myself ~$1,80 or something similar and Bet/Fold it rather than Bet/Call while we don't beat then much. Neither wouldn't make sense to Check/Call cause there ain't many missed draws and he is just Checking behind weaker made hands from you might get value.

Best Regards.