BTN ($28.55)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.60) K:diamond: 8:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $0.38, BB calls $0.38

TURN ($1.36) K:diamond: 8:spade: T:diamond: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65

RIVER ($2.66) K:diamond: 8:spade: T:diamond: 5:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero bets $1.26, BB raises to $7.66 (AI), Hero???

HERO CALLS :f_confused:
      Hero shows Q:spade: Q:diamond: (Pre 81%, Flop 32.1%, Turn 36.4%)
      BB shows T:club: 8:club: (Pre 19%, Flop 67.9%, Turn 63.6%)Hero wins $17.09

Villain is 41/18 over 50 hands. seemed very fishy and had wtsd 60 W$sd 20 only 1.2agf

Went for thin value on the river. he still has so many hands that we bwat that are still calling.

snap fold when he raises tho? :f_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      i would give up on the turn. flush draw completed, middle pocket pair out of position, no way i'm investing any more in that hand.

i fold on the river. he will have the flush most of the times he does that, i think
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MancaMulas
      i would give up on the turn. flush draw completed, middle pocket pair out of position, no way i'm investing any more in that hand.
      looking back, i agree here, don't think were getting any better hands to fold like ever.

i fold on the river. he will have the flush most of the times he does that, i think
      Cant remember my reasoning for calling his raise. Usually i'd just snap fold.. cant find the hand in my HH but im sure i marked it ?(

What about x/c the river to <pot bet? or would would he rather check behind all his pairs/2pairs to avoid getting raised.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      check/call will be good if you know he will bet weaker hands, or missed draws. most of the draws got there.

on the river I would check/call depending on the size of his bet. to get value from some two pair he might bet. don't see him betting top-pair like KJ
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Turn: As long the FD also completes on the turn I might even be leaving the pot alone, you just going for the FD yourself on the river which tries to block-bet. He is passive so I would assume he is Checking behind a lot of draws and weaker hands.

As played
      River: As long I would assume him having enough of those Kx/2pair type of hands I would rather Bet myself ~$1,80 or something similar and Bet/Fold it rather than Bet/Call while we don't beat then much. Neither wouldn't make sense to Check/Call cause there ain't many missed draws and he is just Checking behind weaker made hands from you might get value.

Best Regards.